Official Fire Sam Perlozzo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Fire Sam Perlozzo Thread

This has nothing to do with Ravens football, but I just need to vent my frustration about the worst manager in Major League Baseball.

Fire Sam Perlozzo!

sammys a good guy, but i dont think he's fit for a head coaching job
    add me to the list

Go Ravens!

Comment

i cant believe he yanked gunthrie

though i wont call for his firing yet, overall i feel that our team is playing at a consistently higher level than last year, if we can break 500 for the season, and then bring in texeria from texas for next year...

we may, just may... possibly, be contenders again?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I call for the firing of Sam Perlozzo and the trading of Jay Gibbons, and Melvin Mora.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I keep hearing all this support for Sam since he's a nice guy but nice guys don't win baseball games! He's made crucial errors this year that have cost us wins and its revolting. Using Bradford and Walker against Ortiz and Ramirez in the game in Baltimore that the pen blew when the stats show they are hitting well over .500 against them, his refusal to play small ball, the sheer fact that Patterson only has 8 stolen base attempts, his over working the bullpen, using Ray in non closing situations and for 2 innings, and the nail in the coffin, pulling Guthrie after he had 3 hit the best team in baseball over 8 and a third innings and all the while only throwing 91 pitches! Not only does Perlozzo need to go but the whole coaching staff with the only exception maybe Mazzone. Perlozzo and his crew are a holdover of this era of mediocrity that has engulfed us and a nice quiet guy ain't getting it done. We need to go old school, back to the Oriole Way, back to a guy with the temperment of a Earl Weaver who isn't scared to yell at these candyasses when they're not playing the game the way it needs to be played! I nominate me for the job and ERU as my bench coach, and we promise that we will right this sinking ship and make the O's the dominate franchise that they are supposed to be.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Melvin Mora wife had like 5-lets once.

Comment

Trade Kevin Millar thread?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                I keep hearing all this support for Sam since he's a nice guy but nice guys don't win baseball games! He's made crucial errors this year that have cost us wins and its revolting. Using Bradford and Walker against Ortiz and Ramirez in the game in Baltimore that the pen blew when the stats show they are hitting well over .500 against them, his refusal to play small ball, the sheer fact that Patterson only has 8 stolen base attempts, his over working the bullpen, using Ray in non closing situations and for 2 innings, and the nail in the coffin, pulling Guthrie after he had 3 hit the best team in baseball over 8 and a third innings and all the while only throwing 91 pitches! Not only does Perlozzo need to go but the whole coaching staff with the only exception maybe Mazzone. Perlozzo and his crew are a holdover of this era of mediocrity that has engulfed us and a nice quiet guy ain't getting it done. We need to go old school, back to the Oriole Way, back to a guy with the temperment of a Earl Weaver who isn't scared to yell at these candyasses when they're not playing the game the way it needs to be played! I nominate me for the job and ERU as my bench coach, and we promise that we will right this sinking ship and make the O's the dominate franchise that they are supposed to be.
                I best at least get a scout job in your situation!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  I best at least get a scout job in your situation!
                  I'll see what I can do......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Has anybody noticed when the Red Sox come to town there are as many or more Red-sox fans then Orioles fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      Has anybody noticed when the Red Sox come to town there are as many or more Red-sox fans then Orioles fans?
                      yeah i dont like the feeling that im the underdog in my own stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        there are definitely more....everyone is a bandwagon yankee or redsock fan.

as for perlozzo, nice guy, but the only good thing he has ever done is pursuade leo mazzone to come to bmore.

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                          yeah i dont like the feeling that im the underdog in my own stadium
                          I know how you feel, my dad friend has tickets for the front section 3rd base line and you are basically going to Boston with O's gear.

Comment

yeah and the thing is, they are all people that live in Baltimore too

traitors

Comment

ouch are you sure about that, because I went there one time and they all had a cute little chant for some 3rd baseman dude I think when ever he got a out or made a play. It is a sad thing.

I could understand growing up in Boston then moving to get a job but having a 17 year old kid who grew up in Baltimore his whole life claim he waited his whole life to see the Red sox break the curse is lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information