Grade Brian Billick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grade Brian Billick

I was wondering what all of your opinions are about him.

He is one of the best head coaches in the NFL, Im hoping he stays with us for many many years.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

He's supposed to be the QB guru, but can't find a good QB to play well... Eh...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

i find it hard to give him a grade for some reason. i really like him though. he seems like a players coach in that he will ask for their opinion and work with them, but he also will not hesitate to get on a players ass if he is slacking in practice. he really wants to do whats best for the team as seen by getting rid of Fassel even though he was a friend of his. he definetly will speak his mind to the media and tell them how he feel, i love that even though it rubs some people the wrong way. some would say he could be held responsible for what happened in the playoffs.

overall i really like him. his is a personality and hey it could be a lot worse (see the giants)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          He is one of the best head coaches in the NFL, Im hoping he stays with us for many many years.
          lets not go overboard here, when was the last time we won a playoff game, I think Billick is a OK coach but not that good.

Comment

I think he's a very good coach and I can't believe how many people jumped off his bandwagon after 1 playoff game last year.

Comment

I like him a lot. He's really intelligent, and I like the way he talks about the team. I think players like playing for him. I liked how he took things into his hands last year.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                I think he's a very good coach and I can't believe how many people jumped off his bandwagon after 1 playoff game last year.
                I think a lot of it is because he was brought in as a offensive genius and since our super bowl season the only thing that has held up back is the offense. Not to mention the last playoff game we won was in the season after we won the superbowl I believe.

Comment

B+, his hair a D

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

lol remember a couple of seasons ago when he had a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                      B+, his hair a D
                      I agree but I give his hair a D-

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I think some outsiders would look at Billick and say he is overrated... few playoff wins since the Super Bowl year, came to the Ravens as an offensive guru and during his tenure has yet to have fielded a great offense, nor has he developed a good QB during that same time.

Now as those are facts one must look at it another way. A mark of a great coach, he has developed his players and his coaches around him making them better, Brian trusts his front office and lets them bring him players that are the best available and makes a fine wine with what grapes are provided to him. He represents the Team well in front of the camera and displays a level of professionalism that is second to none. If you look at other coaches that have had success that make waves like Dennis Green the Head Coach he coached under before coming to Baltimore he has never had success for those reasons that make Brian successful.

We always say in Ozzie we trust ... well in Brian I trust !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          lets not go overboard here, when was the last time we won a playoff game, I think Billick is a OK coach but not that good.
                          So its his fault McNair sucked it up in the playoffs? And its his fault Anthony Wright sucked it up the last time we were in the playoffs before that?
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

How many QB has Billick gone through as the starting QB, if he have gone threw a ton of QB like Billick and he is a "QB Guru" I am just wondering if maybe he really isnt a QB guru. BTW ERU what has he done for you to consider him a elite NFL coach.

Comment

idk
                              the qb guru thing was totally wrong, but i think he hasnt has the tools to strut his stuff here
                              though we had elvis and he totally imploded

i really like billick, hes a motivator and when he talks, you listen, i hope he stays our coach for a long time

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information