Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Minicamp: Ravens

Did any of you guys watch this?

I missed the first showing so I'm watching it now. If anyone hasn't seen this, they are focusing a lot on the 2-minute drill. They showed both first and second teams, McNair looked to be well and on form, but was very conservative with his passing, whereas Boller threw more bombs that were completely off target. Our O-line, both first and second team looked good. Musa was on first team, Anderson on second team, so no McGahee action. Our D looks good as always.

If anyone watched this, what did you think?

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post

I missed the first showing so I'm watching it now. If anyone hasn't seen this, they are focusing a lot on the 2-minute drill. They showed both first and second teams, McNair looked to be well and on form, but was very conservative with his passing, whereas Boller threw more bombs that were completely off target. Our O-line, both first and second team looked good. Musa was on first team, Anderson on second team, so no McGahee action. Our D looks good as always.

sounds about right

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

o yea Niel. Were can I see that?

Comment

I watched it, didn't see Clarence Moore at all so things must be going well.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          I watched it, didn't see Clarence Moore at all so things must be going well.
          were talking about practice. not even a game. were talking about practice.

Clarence "Touchdown" Moore is a game time player.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
            were talking about practice. not even a game. were talking about practice.

Clarence "Touchdown" Moore is a game time player.
            Not on this team.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Were can I see this thing?

Comment

Is this the special on NFL Network? It was a pretty good program, it was cool to see all the draft picks and McGahee in uniform.

Comment

yea I love all of our draft picks, I like how we also set up our draft to have a great team for the future.

Comment

did you guys hear that McAllister tried to offer McGahee #21 for money?

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I wish McGahee would have taken it so Mac could have moved back to #28 and then I would get a 28 CMac jersey, but no just another reason to dislike McGahee!
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        I wish McGahee would have taken it so Mac could have moved back to #28 and then I would get a 28 CMac jersey, but no just another reason to dislike McGahee!
                        Damn that McGahee!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post

You basically lied about the whole thing.

I just watched it and here is the truth, McNair looked decent until the team got down to the 10 then all his throws were high. Kyle's first pass was perfect but of course Devard Darling dropped it, Kyle missed Devard on a long throw down the middle. Corey Ivy blanketed Devard Darling and completely shut him down, P.J. Daniels looked good out of the backfield as a receiver. Ben Grubbs was talking with JO alot. McGahee saw action with the first team as well as Anderson and Musa also, PJ Daniels, and someone wearing #34 were the 2nd team RBs. Basically McNair looked good for the most part, Boller looked good for the most part, the RBs didnt look good rushing the ball, but they all seemed great out of the backfield, and Devard Darling is a piece of s**t waste of life, and will hopefully be cut to keep a roster spot open for someone who deserves it.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Oh yeah P.J. did look good.

Comment

i also happy that some of the defesive vets are really staying in shape. i keep hearing how good of shape Ray lewis and pryce are in. pryce reportedly ran a 4.5 this offseason.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information