Lavar Arrington?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavar Arrington?

I heard on news this morning, he has had talks with Steve Bischotti, and the Ravens are his #1 team that he wants to play for this year. Personally I say if we can get him cheap for a year so he can prove he can stay healthy.....GO FOR IT!

Your thoughts?
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    I heard on news this morning, he has had talks with Steve Bischotti, and the Ravens are his #1 team that he wants to play for this year. Personally I say if we can get him cheap for a year so he can prove he can stay healthy.....GO FOR IT!

Your thoughts?
    im completely in agreement. if healthy and cheap, he could be a hell of a raven and is worth the low risk.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

if he is cheap I would go for it, he had amazing potential out of school.

Comment

wow, that would be pretty amazing... but only if getting him is low priced....

Go Ravens!

Comment

He is done, but I guess it's worth the risk if it's under 2 mil.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Anyone is better then Dennis Haley.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Lavar Arrington is finished. He was finished the year he left Washington. There's no need to waste money on him. I was looking up his stats the other day and can't believe how medicore they are.

Comment

I don't want him unless he's dirt cheap. He was one of the most overrated players during him time in Washington and he's gotten worse. But again, if he's too good to pass up, then go for it. He could potentially be a good player in Rex Ryan's scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                  I don't want him unless he's dirt cheap. He was one of the most overrated players during him time in Washington and he's gotten worse. But again, if he's too good to pass up, then go for it. He could potentially be a good player in Rex Ryan's scheme.
                  The question is though, would he follow the scheme? He's had problems in the past with going out of the scheme and trying to do his own thing. If he would have played in the defensive scheme given to him, he would have been a very good football player.

Comment

i agree that he has been overhyped and he is overrated, but i can only imagine wat our scheme will do to him.. i mean, our scheme seems to make stars out of everyone (duane starks, ed hartwell to name a few)... so why cant lavar be one of them?

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                      i agree that he has been overhyped and he is overrated, but i can only imagine wat our scheme will do to him.. i mean, our scheme seems to make stars out of everyone (duane starks, ed hartwell to name a few)... so why cant lavar be one of them?
                      Umm Duane Starks was a top 10 pick by the Ravens out of Miami so he wasn't exactly a dud coming out of college.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Umm Duane Starks was a top 10 pick by the Ravens out of Miami so he wasn't exactly a dud coming out of college.
                        Very true...but once Starks left he was really exposed and it showed that he was obviously helped by the players around him.

And Troj2man brought up a really nice point about the scheme. There's no doubt that our scheme can turn average players into good ones, but you have to be able to understand it and understand your responsibilities. Lavar really had trouble doing that in Washington with Gregg Williams, which is one of the reasons why he went downhill so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                          Very true...but once Starks left he was really exposed and it showed that he was obviously helped by the players around him.

And Troj2man brought up a really nice point about the scheme. There's no doubt that our scheme can turn average players into good ones, but you have to be able to understand it and understand your responsibilities. Lavar really had trouble doing that in Washington with Gregg Williams, which is one of the reasons why he went downhill so fast.
                          Starks wasn't really exposed as much as he couldn't stay healthy once he left Baltimore much as most above average players who play for us have happen when they leave. And exactly what average player has come to our defense and become an above average player?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Starks wasn't really exposed as much as he couldn't stay healthy once he left Baltimore much as most above average players who play for us have happen when they leave. And exactly what average player has come to our defense and become an above average player?
                            well, we havnt needed to bring many people in b/c we develop our draft picks so well....

but i guess its more, that if a player leaves the ravens system, they dont do that well compared to them coming here and playing well

Go Ravens!

Comment

Your defense doesn't need a scheme ruining disease like him....no way.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information