No announcement yet.

Free Agency/ Signings Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he'll be best utilized in Tennesse.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Well then, it's certainly a good thing the Bills offense doesn't go hand-in-hand with failure.

Comment

Wow. By looking at him I'd have no clue he worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Lmao. Haha.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by NFLCommander View Post
            Alge Crumpler > Robert Royal
            Am I the only one who likes Royal? He's a solid guy, I like him. I'd rather have him than Crumpler.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Am I the only one who likes Royal? He's a solid guy, I like him. I'd rather have him than Crumpler.
              I like Royal, but I do want to work in more of a receiving weapon at the position. My hope is to have Royal and a 3rd round or so TE at the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                I like Royal alot too, but he just doesn't seem like a natural TE. I agree with SG, Royal + a 3rd rounder and I'd even throw in Gaines, would be a nice TE corps.

Comment

D.Hall

Do you think we will take a shot at D.Hall and if so what will we have to give up for him?
                  "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

Really bad fit for our defense. He's also a headcase. No thanks.

Comment

Bills release 4 players

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=5886

-Anthony Thomas
                      -Jerametrius Butler
                      -Coy Wire
                      -Aaron Merz

they were all cut today. I'm surprised with the cutting of Wire.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Cooooooooooy! Now who will go halfsies with Whitner on cases of nerve tonic?
                        Immediate +rep if anyone has any idea as to what I'm talking about
                        Some very familiar names, but nothing that surprising.

Also, I had no idea free agency was so soon. I was caught up with the NHL deadline, and I have just been totally out of it this year with the NFL offseason.

Comment

^same with me. I cant believe it starts in a little over a day :D

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Bills release Kiwaukee Thomas

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5888

I'm a bit surprised. I liked him.

Comment

Marcus Stroud to visit the Bills

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7852370

Stroud to visit Bills

Jacksonville's Marcus Stroud will be taking a visit to Buffalo, which could lead to a trade between the two teams for the defensive tackle's services.

The Jaguars have given Stroud permission to shop himself in a trade. Stroud's lofty salary (a team-high $6.3 million in 200 and struggles to stay on the field have landed him on the trading block. Stroud has missed 12 games the past two seasons because of injuries and a steroid suspension.

Between 2003 and 2005, Stroud was one of the NFL's best defensive tackles. He could help upgrade a Bills defense that ranked 25th against the run (124.6-yard average) last season.

Comment

He is overrated but will sure be an upgrade

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information