• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/288087.html

We signed Kawikia Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      I've never liked Kawika Mitchell, and I really wanted Jerod Mayo.........balls

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

We need to get a Stroud trade done since we just released Tripp. Stroud and McCargo would be a great starting combo, IMO. Kyle Williams 3rd in the rotation and then a rookie UT as #4.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          We need to get a Stroud trade done since we just released Tripp. Stroud and McCargo would be a great starting combo, IMO. Kyle Williams 3rd in the rotation and then a rookie UT as #4.
          Didnt know we release Tripp. Didnt we just sign him to a 4 year deal or something around that?

Comment

what are we going to have to give up for Stroud? Im pissed we didnt get S.Rogers i think the bangles or the browns or who ever got a great deal.
            "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

Bills Got Stroud!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...Bill-for-picks

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Little late to the party....but yes, rejoice.

Comment

Good Trade, Should help us on 1st and 2nd Downs. Use Williams and McCargo on passing downs. No 3rd or 5th rounder was going to contribute as a NT this season.

Comment

We get Stroud for the same as Kris Jenkins :/

Comment

TE Gaines signs with Detroit

http://www.detroitlions.com/document...ment_id=469291

Gaines is Gone :(

Comment

Don't go crying over spilt milk now. You don't see my sheding a tear because Sam Aiken is a Patriot do you?

Comment

You are seriously upset? Gaines would make a great catch and drop and easy one at a crucial time. I am not upset at all over losing him, he's nothing more than average, if that.

Comment

i definetly was a fan of gaines too but it isnt that big of a loss. you scared me tho, i figured i was going to read something about bryant johnson signing with washington or something
                            "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

I thought he was a decent backup TE, but replaceable.

The Bills already have 1 backup TE in Royal. Royal and a rookie will be fine IMO.

Comment

Not a big deal, IMO.
                                He couldnt make a catch at a crucial point in a game

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information