3.) Marcus Gilchrist
    4.) John Moffit
    4.) Greg Jones
    5.) DJ Williams
    6.) Bruce Miller
    7.) Chykie Brown
    7.) Pat Devlin

Comment

I want Marcell Dareus then Patrick Peterson at #3. If we take Miller I will be pissed i don't care if people think he is a beast. All those same people said the same stuff about Maybin, great first step, speed speed speed. Yes Miller has move moves and isn't a 1 year wonder but Dareus and Peterson are imo sure things where Miller who the hell knows. If we take Gabbert I will punch Nix in the balls.

Dalton in R2 I'll be pissed as well we have him on the team already in Fitz. Ponder blows as well we need a QB with an arm.
      Last edited by redbills; 04-22-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

My Mock

1-Patrick Peterson-CB-LSU
        2-Brooks Reed-OLB-Arizona
        3-Jarvis Jenkins-DE/DT-Clemson
        4-Kelvin Sheppard-ILB-LSU
        4-Casey Matthews-ILB-Oregon
        5-Ahmad Black-SS-Florida
        *5-DeMarcus Love-OG-Arkansas
        6-David Mims-OT-Virginia Union
        7-Zach Pianalto-TE-North Carolina
        7-Trevis Turner-OT-Abilene Christian

Yea i know 6 players on D in a row.
        Peterson is #1 on my board. Cam and Dareus are gone.
        Reed in R2 is better than Miller at 3 imo.
        Need another 34 DE.
        Kelvin and Casey will give us depth at ILB with one starting by Poz.
        I think Black will fall due to size and his work out numbers but he is a player.
        Love is a G only and won't go were everyine thought he'd go months ago.
        Mims a big boy, lets see if he can become our RT.
        Zach good blocking TE to help the LT and RT.
        Turner another big boy.

Then in 2012 hope we have pick 1 and get our QB in Luck.

*Terrence McGee for 5th and conditional 5th in 2012, bumps up to 4th if he plays at least 78% of D snaps.

Comment

I'm getting close to finalizing what I want/expect the Bills to do draft day. In this drat I'm assuming the Carolina takes Newton and Denver takes Dareus. I also think these guys would be #1 and #2 on the Bills board.

If we don't take a QB in the 1st, I don't think we should take one at all. There is no point on reaching for a guy in the 2nd or 3rd who may never be more than a backup, when we should be able to get starters at other positions with those picks. Give with a chance with a stabilized line and healthy WR's and see what he can do being the #1 going into camp. If he fails we will likely have a shot at Barkley, Jones, Foles, Lindley, etc...whoever establishes themselves as the #2 or #3 QB behind Luck. (I don't think we'll be bad enough to have a shot at him)

If we don't address the 5 tech position in the 1st, I think we will wait till the 4th as this is a deep draft for D-line and its likely that the guy we draft will be a rotational player, as I feel Carrington will start. There were some performance metrics on a site that said Carrington was great in the time he played and we needed to give him more playing time.

On to the mock.......

1. Von Miller OLB Texas A&M
          2. Derek Sherrod OT Miss St.
          3. Kelvin Sheppard ILB LSU
          4a. Curtis Marsh CB Utah St.
          4b. Lawrence Guy DE Arizona St.
          5. Julius Thomas TE Portland St.
          6. Joe Lefeged SS Rutgers
          7a. Josh Bynes ILB Auburn
          7b. Allen Bradford RB USC

What are your thoughts?

Comment

3. Buffalo (4-12) - Von Miller LB/Texas A&M
            30. Buffalo Bills (f/ NYJ) (11-5) - Nate Solder OT/Colorado
            65. Buffalo (f/ CAR) (2-14) - Andy Dalton QB/TCU
            100. Buffalo Bills (4-12) - Casey Matthews LB/Oregon
            133. Buffalo (4-12) - Brandon Bair DT/Oregon
            245. Buffalo (compensatory) -Darvin Adams WR/Auburn

These were the results of the Bills forum mock. Thoughtful and intelligent comments are appreciated. Keep in mind, I am in no way, shape or form a Bills fan. I was merely serving as their GM for the forum mock.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

These were the results of the Bills forum mock. Thoughtful and intelligent comments are appreciated. Keep in mind, I am in no way, shape or form a Bills fan. I was merely serving as their GM for the forum mock.
              Miller seems likely if he is not taken by the Broncos, I dont like the trade up for Solder, because he does not help the run game, and I dont think is a significant upgrade over Bell by any means in that department, I also do not see him playing RT, IMO the trade makes little sense, if they trade up it'll be for a QB. Which is why I like the trade up for Dalton, although I think he is long gone in all reality. I think they are looking for more of a "Thumper" next to Poz, however if Poz is declared a FA, and leaves I like the Matthews pick, if not he does not fit what they are looking for. Bair is a good pick, and as a comp pick, Adams is not too bad, although the roster IMO is full at WR, especially with Easley coming back from injury, so I would go in another direction myself.
              "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

If Newton goes 1, and Miller 2, is anyone else estatic that the choice comes down to Dareus or Peterson? I am... I go Dareus, despite Peterson being #1 overall on my board, and being an L.S.U. fan. Thoughts?
                "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Poz51 View Post
                  If Newton goes 1, and Miller 2, is anyone else estatic that the choice comes down to Dareus or Peterson? I am... I go Dareus, despite Peterson being #1 overall on my board, and being an L.S.U. fan. Thoughts?
                  I'd go Dareus as well.

34 Looks
                  DE - Edwards - Carrington
                  NT - Williams - Troupe
                  DE - Dareus - Johnson

Then you could play with some diff. 43 looks.
                  Williams moving to UT and Troupe coming in at NT.
                  Dareus or Edwards kicking inside and putting Moats or Marriman with their hand in the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

We should not be moving up at all let alone twice. Bell is the LT and has done well enough, we need a RT. Don't like Dalton. Like Casey. Bair okay. We have WRs lots of decent ones #2's/#3's.

Comment

Originally posted by Poz51 View Post

Can we just have both?..

Comment

I'm all about Peterson but you can't pass on Dareus if he is there.

SO! Hypothetically we go Dareus at 3.. Who are we taking in round 2?

IMO we stick with defense and go Brooks Reed. Followed by Sheppard in the 3rd.
                        Last edited by ruthlessrussian; 04-29-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Now in R2 see what Qbs are there, i'd only go Colin K. or Locker. Reed would be a nice get unless you think Locker or Colin can lead your team. Sheppard in R4 sounds good to me too.

Comment

**** you arizona for taking peterson son of a ******* *****.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

wrong forum dude.

Comment

So far so good. Of course our OL is a sieve and we don't have a franchise QB and we won't be a contender again next year but there is always eternal hope.
                                And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information