X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight...

Comment

YEYE

Max had a huge game, stepped it up nicely. Miller was solid, and I still think 2 goals tonite were garbage goals, just screen him and dump it in. Sick buzz in there. Sold out inside and there were 3500 people outside the arena watching. CRAZY. I hope you guys were there. SABRES!!!

Comment

i couldnt be more happier on wednesday when DP broke his stick cross the goal. really summed up the happiness for me that night.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Man......I am gonna have to go against my Buffalo boys this time. Rangers are my team!
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

**** schubert...................

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              Man......I am gonna have to go against my Buffalo boys this time. Rangers are my team!
              booooooooooo

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Go Sabres!
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

WOW! Is all I can say! Im gonna be honest, I actually before the faceoff with 16 seconds left, and I was outside, and I said, lets just catch the end with the block party outside, I looked over and BOOM, everyone just sarted to go CRAZY! I had to hustle back inside, beat a few security gaurds to get in, and got back to my seats! AMAZING! Max sucked early on, he made too mnay giveaways, he seemes to do it all himself early on, and one almost costly giveaway early in the 1st. But I cant say anything now since he got the winner. Miller was great again. Gotta say tho kinda weird tho, how both Rangers goals (well only the one) were called off. Kinda set a weird buzz in there. But I dont give a ****, we won and it was AWESOME! GREAT TEAM< GREAT BUZZ!!! GO SABRES GO!

Comment

Goalie interference. Noone seemed to really complain about it. Doesn't come close to the kick or Briere's G4 goal.

And come on. Leaving with 16 seconds left? Might as well just give me your remaining tickets...

Can't think of anyone that looked overly bad today. Roy, maybe.
                    Tallinder was outstadning. Great game.

WOO!

Comment

That interference was BS! Whatever though, that was one of the most entertaining games of the year. Rangers cant leave it up to Lundqvist to do EVERYTHING himself.....
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Goalie interference. Noone seemed to really complain about it. Doesn't come close to the kick or Briere's G4 goal.

And come on. Leaving with 16 seconds left? Might as well just give me your remaining tickets...

Can't think of anyone that looked overly bad today. Roy, maybe.
                        Tallinder was outstadning. Great game.

WOO!
                        Ya well, I live about an hour and half away, and considering the border, and the wait I would've had afer the game, I wanted to beat the rush. but trust me, NO MORE! Im going to stay from now on!

I wouldnt say Roy looked bad, I thought he played physical today, for his size, he was fighting for it. If MAx hadnt scored the winner, I would'v said he played the worst, but I cant say anything now!

Tallinder was great, I thought Campbell played very well too, he stopped a couple 2 on 1's and looked pretty good. He used some moves too, dont know if you guys saw him spin around Avery (I think it was Avery), that was nice!

But ya, I will never leave early again, unless the game is not in doubt. In the end I ended staying like 2 hours after the game before we hit the road anyways, so it would'nt have mattered anyways. GREAT GAME! One of the best Ive seen!

Welcome back Gaustad! I thought he played very well for the time he was on. He should be good for the rest of the playoffs.

EDIT: What I said above is no excuse tho! I am disappointed in myself.

Comment

Found this funny being around the area of Buffalo.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Ha, haven't seen that before.
                            Do you remember the Emery vs. Pylon fliers that were around last year?

Also, GREAT sig.

Comment

Anyone want to comment on the ****** play of last night?

The PP play has to improve or we're gonna get ******.

Comment

No. I really don't want to talk about it. At least Emery still looked like the Emery we know for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information