No announcement yet.

Sabres Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to start a "**** The Rangers" Chant?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

**** the RANGERS

**** the RANGERS

Comment

Apparently we're looking at better things for Michael Ryan this year. Outside of own goals, I like the guy. Super fast and I liked what I saw. Not sure how much he'll improve, he's older than the rest of our prospects. But only time in the league will tell. Anyone think Peters will start the season instead or if MacArthur should already be ahead of him? Ryan could have an edge based on what position we need to fill up front. With Paille figuring to be a full time guy, there's only room for one of the 3 to start. Or just play Paetsch at forward ;)

Comment

Schedule is out. Some notable Sabres games:

Dec 15: Possible Patrick Kane Homecoming
          Jan 1: Hosting Penguins at 1:00. Crosby + Ralph = Ice Bowl!
          Nov 5-24: Nine straight divisional games, including Montreal four times
          We also end the season with 8 straight divisional games, playing each team once at home and on the road.
          Dec 21-22: Home-and-home against Philly
          After having all of our games vs. the Rangera be over by Dec 1st last year, we don't play them until Jan. 16th this year. Another familair face in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
            Schedule is out. Some notable Sabres games:

Dec 15: Possible Patrick Kane Homecoming
            Jan 1: Hosting Penguins at 1:00. Crosby + Ralph = Ice Bowl!
            Nov 5-24: Nine straight divisional games, including Montreal four times
            We also end the season with 8 straight divisional games, playing each team once at home and on the road.
            Dec 21-22: Home-and-home against Philly
            After having all of our games vs. the Rangera be over by Dec 1st last year, we don't play them until Jan. 16th this year. Another familair face in this one.
            ya i heard about the game at the Ralph. I think thats a sick idea, and I cant wait to go.

Comment

Paetsch signed for 3 years, so no arbitration for us this year.

Comment

Uncle Teppo is having heart surgery again.
                He's the coolest guy ever, I hate that he has these heart problems.

Comment

Lorentz can't retire! I don't like this one bit. We're nothing without the tandem.

Comment

I don't mind the rotating C so much, since its basically a figurehead letter. Miller is our leader.

I'm getting nostalgiac guys. I'm buying into the under the radar goodness that is most of what we have to rely on.
                    How amazing was '05-'06?
                    I lose my breath just thinking about it. Hockey was back, and we were good, damn good like nobody expected. Beating up on Philly, Game One against Ottawa (greatest game ever), Game 6 against Carolina. Unbelievable memories. I love it, and I'm ready for more.
                    It starts tonight! Let's go Buffalo!!

Comment

I cant wait for 7:30 tonight. I just hope the Yankees game ends at that time too. I really hope Vanek proves what we paid for was worth it. I hope we shock some people this year. It think itd be great if we made it to the stanley cup without Briere and Drury

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

If it works out this way, our fourth line can be something interesting. It can be physical, Mair especially, but Paille is a great passer and Ryan is sickeningly fast.
                        There is a lot of hockey sense between Mair and Paille, and Ryan is f-a-s-t with some decent offensive moves in there. If they get a decent number of minutes, it could be interesting.

Comment

is the game at 7:00 or 7:30?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Guys, Hockey sucks.....keep your hockey cr*p on the hockey sites.....this is for football!

Greatest NAmerican sport there is.

Comment

Oh my god, Matt Man died. :(

Best wishes to the Miller and Schoals families.

Comment

Spacek hurt for a little while, so we'll see Sekera or Funk on the weekend. I really like both, I wouldn't expect any defensive dropoff (heh...).
                                Last edited by SuperMcGee; 10-18-2007, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information