• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabres Thread

PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!

Islanders are done..........

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

I have about half the posts in the NHL thread. Bills are a great passion, but don't get me going with the Sabres. Love of my life.

Comment

I am a Rangers man myself, but I pull for the Sabres whenever the Rangers are not involved.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

tomorrow!

i have to say im pumped.

Comment

I got tickets to Game 1. Score!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
            I got tickets to Game 1. Score!
            Lucky ill be watching it on MSG with Rick Jeanneret.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

We WOOOOOON!

Comment

1 shot on goal in the first.

we didnt win we fu*king killed

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  We WOOOOOON!
                  haha yea eh, I got season seats for the Sabres, behind the Sabres bench sick seats. Sick buzz. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

Comment

ya thats what im saying, 1 shot in the 1st. The Isles dont stand a chance, originally i was saying that if they Isles dont get within 3 goals in game 1, call it a series...think we should call it guys?

Comment

if they get DiPietro back maybe theyll stretch it to 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        if they get DiPietro back maybe theyll stretch it to 5 games.
                        sure enough! Dipietro got his lucky game, now its back to the next 3. I'll be there friday night.

Comment

What the crap guys! Can more than one forward score a goal, please!? Can Afinogenov actually get the puck at the end of the game? Can we have someone other than Briere in for the crucial faceoffs? Can Briere go back to how he was 20 games ago?? Can Kotalik do something other than suck donkey balls? For the love of god, I hope the next line you're bounced to is in Rochester. I actually like how Paille's style would fare against the Isles.
                          Sure Dipietro had a good game, but we blew the passes on some good chances, held it too long at times, and couldn't break through their defense. Sure they had a kick-in goal and the winner of a bad penalty call. We weren't even so much outplayed offensively, btu we didn't play our winning way.

Comment

It's all over....

Comment

I hope they finish it tonight and not have to go to Long Island. I really hope Tampa Bay upsets the Devils.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information