This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    Well, if you ask me, John Mccargo has been one of the most consistent DT in the league up to this point. Quote me on it if you want. But that is how I feel. He is getting a good push up field and making plays in the backfield.

As for Greer, I like what Ive seen. Like I said about Moss, if Greer was a few inches taller, Moss wouldn't have had half the yards. And with a slightly smaller T.O, Greer held im in check.

As of now, I would like to keep both. I think Mccargo is living up to the 1st round status and you will continue to see it.
    Don't get me wrong McCargo has been great and I still think DT is a need but I'm just pondering if we can wait until the 2nd to draft someone like Dre Moore.

Comment

• How much longer and for how much is Tripplett locked up for? He hasn't been impressive at all.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I am convinced if we end up picking in the 5-10 range we need to draft Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma if he declares. The guy is a complete beast and would solve our red zone issues.

Comment

• if the guy is a complete beast wouldnt there be no doubt that he would declare

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I am convinced if we end up picking in the 5-10 range we need to draft Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma if he declares. The guy is a complete beast and would solve our red zone issues.
            The more I think about it I like him too as well as Addarious Bowman. Now that Ive heard what happened to Limas Sweed, he wont be taken until,im thinking after the 2nd round.

But I would say right now, Addarious Bowman and Malcolm Kelly are 1-2 in my books.

Comment

The more I think about it I like him too as well as Addarious Bowman. Now that Ive heard what happened to Limas Sweed, he wont be taken until,im thinking after the 2nd round.

But I would say right now, Addarious Bowman and Malcolm Kelly are 1-2 in my books.
              Adarious Bowman isn't nearly as good of a prospect as Malcolm Kelly is in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                if the guy is a complete beast wouldnt there be no doubt that he would declare
                He might want to win a championship next year if they dont this year

Comment

Adarious Bowman isn't nearly as good of a prospect as Malcolm Kelly is in my opinion.
                  Kelly is faster by a fair margine i think.. but bowman will be a very good player in this league

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Guys I dont know if it is the crisp, cool breeze from the sky or if it's the music i listen to as I drive by the Ralph everyday, but dam I feel good about this team. I think we can be 5-4 after the next 4 games, and still be in Wild card contention.
                    I was pretty upset after losing on MNF, but my dad (one of the biggest football fans, who surprised me with this) was very optimisitc with hwat he said. He was happy to see the city doing well in supporting the team and seeing the fans going that nuts for football reminded him of the days of the early 90's. This is all true. He continued to talk about the team, and I am going to reittereate some points now.
                    The defense is young, very young and inexperienced. Yet they are a bunch of blue collared athletes willing to fight for every play. If you ask me, thats Buffalo. That represents the city. This defense held up very well against the #3 offense in the league. Completely shut down the run game, and picked Romo off 5 times. Once we get guys back, maybe not this year, but even next year, we will be even better, with even better depth.
                    The offense was not surprising. The run game was about the same as it has been throughout the season. The OL had another big test, and held up for pretty well. Trent Edwards is young and inexperienced. He did not have any weapons or an OL infront of him at Stanford, and now he has it better in Buffalo. He is learning, and is going through the process just like every other good QB went through.

Lastly, the Buffalo Bills and Dick Jauron are fine. I do not want them to fire him. I was sick of getting these coaches who have never been anything more than an OC or DC. We finally got a HC who has won before. Now, everyone may be upset at the moment, but dont worry. Every coach/team goes through its rough spots before winning. It wasnt that long ago that NE had the #1 overall pick. Oakland made it to the SB and has been nothing since. Dick Jauron had that amazing run with the Bears, then they went soft for a while. Indianapolis was garbage with Manning his first few years. You see, we're building on something right now. Its gonna be special. The young core of guys who we have drafted, plus the OL additions for the next long while will mold together. Not to mention Trent Edwards further developing to become even better. I like Jauron, I like Marv and I like the job they are doing. If the continue to do what they are doing, this will be a team that contends for the Super Bowl within 5 years. Mark my words. Im feeling good about this team. If we keep Edwards in there, we may fall just short of the playoffs, like last year but better. If we go wth Losman, it just to groom Edwards and let him take his learning curves.

Comment

• As long as we win enough games to keep us out of the top 8 picks I'll be happy. That way we have a ton more options in the 1st round. Also does anyone think we go with an Arizona split QB offense the rest of the year?

Comment

As long as we win enough games to keep us out of the top 8 picks I'll be happy. That way we have a ton more options in the 1st round. Also does anyone think we go with an Arizona split QB offense the rest of the year?
                        No I dont think so. At this point, I dont see JP doing any one thing better than Trent Edwards. The only thing I can possibly think of throwing the deep ball to Lee Evans, but I dont think they put him in just for that.

Comment

• Split quarterbacks?

That sir, is a bunch of Mularkey.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

No I dont think so. At this point, I dont see JP doing any one thing better than Trent Edwards. The only thing I can possibly think of throwing the deep ball to Lee Evans, but I dont think they put him in just for that.
                            Well the reason I say it is because Lee Evans is being vocal about his wanting Losman to be the starter again.

Comment

Well the reason I say it is because Lee Evans is being vocal about his wanting Losman to be the starter again.
                              Royal also seemed like he wanted Losman in there.

More importantly than either of those guys, I want Losman in there.

Comment

• trent edwards isnt gonna do much more the rest of the way then hes shown so far..losman is not only an important team leader but he has more tools to expand this offense. dont give up on him just yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information