This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
    trent edwards isnt gonna do much more the rest of the way then hes shown so far..losman is not only an important team leader but he has more tools to expand this offense. dont give up on him just yet.
    I dont think Losman has much more to offer than Edwards does. I think Edwards can only get better. He has shown many good things so far, and I like it. In two game, hes thrown for more yards than JP, more TD's, less INT"s and won a game. I might add these were with the same offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
      trent edwards isnt gonna do much more the rest of the way then hes shown so far..losman is not only an important team leader but he has more tools to expand this offense. dont give up on him just yet.
      Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      I dont think Losman has much more to offer than Edwards does. I think Edwards can only get better. He has shown many good things so far, and I like it. In two game, hes thrown for more yards than JP, more TD's, less INT"s and won a game. I might add these were with the same offense.
      I loved J.P at the start of hte season.. and i hated him for so long.. but i think he has regressed and ive been really impressed on teh accuracy of edwards and the way he leads his receivers on the passes perfectly so they can get more yards.. i think he has potential to be a good quarterback. Losman did **** all... throw in a rookie and he does more.. things are not looking good for mr J.p

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Two seconds on onside kick?

Do you Buffalo fans feel the Bills got jobbed on the clock at the end of the Dallas game? I feel only two seconds coming off the clock after the onside kick was ridiculous.

I'm a Rams fan that was hoping Buffalo would win in order to help the draft position for St. Louis. A win for Buffalo gives them two more wins than the Rams and icreases Miami's stength of schedule.

It's all about Dorsey to me at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
          Do you Buffalo fans feel the Bills got jobbed on the clock at the end of the Dallas game? I feel only two seconds coming off the clock after the onside kick was ridiculous.

I'm a Rams fan that was hoping Buffalo would win in order to help the draft position for St. Louis. A win for Buffalo gives them two more wins than the Rams and icreases Miami's stength of schedule.

It's all about Dorsey to me at this point.
          I know what you mean. But it didnt really matter to me. The bottom line was we had 6 turnovers, and lost. They shouldn' have won the game. I mean you can blame the game on so many things, 2 seconds off the clock can just be added to the list.

Every wekk I keep hoping for the Rams, Dolphins and Saints to keep losing to help Buffalo get a higher pick. I dont want them in the top 5. I think we dont need to spend a 1st on Dorsey, Id rather see Dan Connor or Malcolm Kelley or Addarious Bowman.

Comment

• Billingsley, if you had to choose, who would you take with our 1st rounder? (If it was around 10)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              Billingsley, if you had to choose, who would you take with our 1st rounder? (If it was around 10)
              Im not Billingsley but I have to take Malcolm Kelly

Comment

Billingsley, if you had to choose, who would you take with our 1st rounder? (If it was around 10)
                As of right now

my top 3 are

1) Addarious Bowman
                2) Dan Connor
                3) Malcolm Kelley

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  For sake of argument:

1 TD in three games isn't huge over 0 TD in 2 games. I know the TD itself was huge, but from the statistical angle you're getting at, not really.

Less INT?
                  Losman = 1 (with no time left in the half, not very consequential although it was close to being returned)
                  Edwards = 3

Won a game? Losman, probably even Nall could've won against that Jets team. Such an unchallenging defense. Edwards showed good precision, but nothing outside of JP's realm. He was poised, but even JP would've been against that ineffective defense.

Same offense in personnel. The line has clearly gotten consistently better as the season has progressed, all to the benefit of Edwards. Also, as a recent addition Michael Gaines saw little PT while Losman was in.

Comment

• As much as I like Trent Edwards, i think we have to play JP Losman if only to audition him for other teams so we can maximize his trade value. Let's allow Edwards to grow and mature in a backup role for now.

Comment

• We may be on a bye week but we won big time with the Dolphins and Jets losing today

Comment

• Baltimore's D has given up 10 points the last two weeks. Granted it was against Dilfer and Frerotte, but they have been dominating that side of the ball lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          We may be on a bye week but we won big time with the Dolphins and Jets losing today
                          Ya I keep hoping they lose. The Jets are now 2 back, and the Rams lost as well, so its lookin better that we will not be picking in the top 5.

I still think we can win the next 4 games.

Ravens
                          Jets
                          Bengals
                          Dolphins

With those wins we are right back in the thick of things. I think SD is coming back out, and I expect them to take the west. If we can beat Baltimore next week, then we are only 2 back with the tiebreaker over them, with an easier schedule to go.

I like the look of the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            Ya I keep hoping they lose. The Jets are now 2 back, and the Rams lost as well, so its lookin better that we will not be picking in the top 5.

I still think we can win the next 4 games.

Ravens
                            Jets
                            Bengals
                            Dolphins

With those wins we are right back in the thick of things. I think SD is coming back out, and I expect them to take the west. If we can beat Baltimore next week, then we are only 2 back with the tiebreaker over them, with an easier schedule to go.

I like the look of the near future.

How can you be so confident going into the Ravens game? We have one of the weakest offense in football going up against one of the best defenses. I'm thinking the Ravens game is a guarenteed loss but we have a chance to bounce back and win the next 3.

Comment

• I thought that their pass-D hasn't been too good lately.?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I thought that their pass-D hasn't been too good lately.?
                                4 or 5 picks against the Rams this week begs to differ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information