X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    4 or 5 picks against the Rams this week begs to differ
    4 or 5 picks from Gus Frerotte begs to differ with me!

I think that the Bills will be agressive as heck like they were last monday agaisnt Dallas, and I think they will be gunning for Willis. I also think that the more you pressure Boller, the worse he will do. I think all our offense needs to do is score one TD and let the D and ST do the rest and we could be in good shape.

Comment

• Are any of our injured defensive players coming back soon? I know Coy Wire should be back soon.

Comment

• The Ravens' starting backfield this week will be Kyle Boller and Willis McGahee.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
          The Ravens' starting backfield this week will be Kyle Boller and Willis McGahee.
          I'm really not scared of the Ravens offense this week as i feel it is just as futile as our offense is. The defense scares me though, especially the secondary. Unless we get a strong game from Lynch, I don't think either of our QBs will have success against the Ravens DBs

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I'm really not scared of the Ravens offense this week as i feel it is just as futile as our offense is. The defense scares me though, especially the secondary. Unless we get a strong game from Lynch, I don't think either of our QBs will have success against the Ravens DBs
            We dont need them to be. If JP starts, then JP just has to be JP. Try and move the ball down field, but dont make mistakes. As long as we dont turn the ball over then we will be fine. I dont see their offense doing anything on sunday, but once our offense gets sloppy, their D will take full advantage.

Comment

• Is the trade deadline today?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Yes, and it has passed.

Reports are that Trent Edwards is the starting quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. I love his quick release and his accuracy, I can see why the Bills opted to stick with him.

Comment

• jersey sales

Do you think the Bills wold sell a whole lot of jerseys if they drafted De'Cody Fagg in the first round?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    Yes, and it has passed.

Reports are that Trent Edwards is the starting quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. I love his quick release and his accuracy, I can see why the Bills opted to stick with him.
                    I am satisfied. To me, JP has been disappointing. I was expecting big things from his this year, and he has let me down. Granted, he hasn't really turned the ball over when he played, but he hasn't really moved the ball either.

I like Trent Edwards, and I guess the Bills realize that the future is now for the Bills. I like the way he wokrs the small ball, and I like how he holds up under pressure. I think that will be key this week agaisnt an agressive Ravens defense. Trent just has to keep doing what he is doing, and I think we will be fine. I am expecting Buffalo to do similar things like they did against Dallas. Stacking 7 guys on the LOS, and dropping back different guys each time. I think we will stuff Willis, and the game will be up to Boller, which I dont think he is capable of winning himself.

Comment

• There's also a good chance reportedly that Todd Heap, probably the best offensive player overall for the Ravens, might not play. Something to keep an eye on, because it's huge if he doesn't play. An athletic and quick tight end is the perfect weapon to attack this defense.

Comment

• Edwards Starting furiates me....

he is a proven loser
                        and he hasnt played as good as people think

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          Edwards Starting furiates me....

he is a proven loser
                          I wouldn't go that far, but I'd still rather have JP in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                            Edwards Starting furiates me....

he is a proven loser
                            If Trent Edwars is a proven loser, than what does that make JP who hasnt won a game this year????

I am not mad at all. Ive said before that Trent works the small ball very effectively, better than JP, I think Trents size is a plus as well. Once Trent opens it up and works deep, I think he will be very good. I am not upset at this. Good move by the Bills.

And I dont understand why everyone is saying let JP audition himself for other teams. JP has had 2+ years to audition. Screw that. He hasnt shown enough yet, then let him be where he is. I can see JP coming off the bench tho and doing a good job. But for right now, the fans and the others around him have been responding well to Trent playing, and I think this can only get better.

I see Trent Edwards, and the way we use him, in the same direction as the way the Steelers used Ben Roethlisberger. Let him make little pases here and there, and just don't make mistakes. Let the run game open up and rely on that. We should be fine with Trent. He has shown he can throw close to 30 times a game, almost mistake free (the pick vs the Jets, I put more on Lee Evans) and he looks good managing the game like he did last monday night.

Comment

• JP Losman can be a very effective backup coming off the bench like kyle boller in baltimore. trent edwards will be fine and if he gets the deep ball going he will be something special for sure. edwards reminds me of a young trent green in his prime. all the bills need now is a legit TE threat.

Comment

• If anyone needs a pick-me-up, the comeback is on ESPN2.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information