This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I agree with that.

But, it'd be weird going to another city, rooting for your team. The Buffalo Bills would be no more.

I really hope they stay here. Like Buffan said, maybe Kelly and Golisano can work something out...

IF the Bills ever left Buffalo, do you think that we'd ever get another team?
    Last edited by Bills2083; 10-18-2007, 09:46 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      Ya, SuperKevin, I think I remember you saying you dont live in WNY, but for those who do if you go to 590 AM, its the FAN 590, Toronto's version of WGR, thats all they are talking about. Its huge news back home.

There also another story breaking out, and apprently it is legit a ever. The Owners of the Toronto Argonauts are teaming up with Ted Rogers (owner of the Blue Jays), Larry Tannenbaum (part owner of Toronto Maple Leafs) and every other owner in the CFL, and they are going to put a bid in to buy the Bills and when Ralph Wilson passes away. Apprently they have a plot of land that they own somehwere in the GTA, and they would build a state of the art stadium for the new team.

God I hope not. I would hate to see this happen. I dont have the link, but if anyone wants to look it up, search for the website for the "Globe and Mail" newspaper, its a canadian newspaper. That was the paper that broke the story
      I was looking all over both of their websites, and couldnt find any of that. There was an article about a game in Toronto, and that was it.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        ^ I agree with that.

But, it'd be weird going to another city, rooting for your team. The Buffalo Bills would be no more.

I really hope they stay here. Like Buffan said, maybe Kelly and Golisano can work something out...

IF the Bills ever left Buffalo, do you think that we'd ever get another team?
        No. Buffalo is too small of a market to get another team. If they weren't an original AFL franchise they wouldn't even have a team.

Comment

I was looking all over both of their websites, and couldnt find any of that. There was an article about a game in Toronto, and that was it.
          I didnt know the link online, because I actually saw the article, but I searched it and I found one of them...here it is

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...=buffalo+bills

I will look for the other one.

Comment

• Here is the other article. Unfortunately you need to pay for it to see it online. I'll give you the link so you can see thebeginning of the article anyways.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...rce_login=true

SCRAP THAT ONE!!!

Here is the entire article.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...eSportsHockey/
            Last edited by Billingsley26; 10-18-2007, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Sorry I was a little late on the discussion about Edwards starting, but I was wondering if you guys knew if the coaching staff planned on trying to get the ball deep to Evans, or were they going to play conservative with him...I felt like JP had a great deep ball and you guys have a great weapon in Evans, if your only throwing short, isnt it like taking a weapon out of your offense? I know you would like to get him utilized more, but im not sure if Edwards has the familiarity with Evans to make it happen...

With Heap and McCallister out, you guys have a good shot if Evans can get involved early

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Sorry I was a little late on the discussion about Edwards starting, but I was wondering if you guys knew if the coaching staff planned on trying to get the ball deep to Evans, or were they going to play conservative with him...I felt like JP had a great deep ball and you guys have a great weapon in Evans, if your only throwing short, isnt it like taking a weapon out of your offense? I know you would like to get him utilized more, but im not sure if Edwards has the familiarity with Evans to make it happen...

With Heap and McCallister out, you guys have a good shot if Evans can get involved early
                I think that they plan on trying to throw the deep ball at least a couple times a game. Lee Evans is great at gaining separation and we need a QB who can get the ball to him.

Losman > Edwards @ long passes
                Edwards > Losman @ short/intermediate passes

Hopefully one can become better at their week spot and become a good QB.

Comment

I think that they plan on trying to throw the deep ball at least a couple times a game. Lee Evans is great at gaining separation and we need a QB who can get the ball to him.

Losman > Edwards @ long passes
                  Edwards > Losman @ short/intermediate passes

Hopefully one can become better at their week spot and become a good QB.
                  This is going off of mostly assumption, because it is a rare thing to find a QB that throws a prettier deep ball than Losman, but right now I'd give a decided edge to Losman as an overall passer. I think the gap would have to be much closer on the short ball than it would be on the long ball, going only off of how good I know JP is at that, and that, at least with the wideouts, is good at the shorter game also. The only argument to me is Trent is so fresh in the league and has been impressive, add some experience and enough gametime to actually judge him on and you more than likely have a very good QB on your hands. But from what I have seen thus far there is no doubt in my mind that JP is better right now. How soon that can change is a mystery to me.

Comment

• Did the bills sell out their home game?
                    Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 10-20-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                      Did the bills sell out their home game?
                      I think the only home game that hasnt been sold out yet is the one against Miami, I think the last one of the season. As far as I know it is pretty close to being sold out.

Comment

• thank godness Tim Anderson Released

Jenkins, Schouman, Hamdon
                        all brought up from the P.S

Nall cut, and Price on IR

Comment

• To Buffan 71:

So that is now 2 wins for Trent Edwards and 0, ZERO, ZIP, NIL for JP Losman. I will tell you to keep basking -for whatever reasons you do it for- in JP's glory that you seem to think he has.

We are seeing week in and week out why Trent is starting and not JP.
                          I think it is clearly evident who the REAL WINNER is!

Comment

• gg

Trent Edwards looks like he can be a good one.

Comment

• I like the win today.. hoepfully we can get some momentum and ride it for awhile

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                                To Buffan 71:

So that is now 2 wins for Trent Edwards and 0, ZERO, ZIP, NIL for JP Losman. I will tell you to keep basking -for whatever reasons you do it for- in JP's glory that you seem to think he has.

We are seeing week in and week out why Trent is starting and not JP.
                                I think it is clearly evident who the REAL WINNER is!
                                Anyone could beat the Jets, maybe even Miami, they are horrible

Edwards had about 3-4 good plays

and his inability to get us a TD is hurting us
                                u CANNOT get field position, time in the pocket like he is and NOT score touchdowns

granted he made some nice throws, but he almost cost us the game with the interception, just like against Dallas

either way i wanna see losman play a few more games before i get a man crush on Edwards like everyone on these boards has

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information