Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have a crush on any bills qb.... or a like for them actually.. just dislike some less than others

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• I think Edwards showed good potential as a rookie, he was able to get into the red-zone several times against a top 5 D in the Ravens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        I think Edwards showed good potential as a rookie, he was able to get into the red-zone several times against a top 5 D in the Ravens.
        but he hasnt shown the ability to zip the ball in and get us a TD

Comment

• true he did have that sick vertical pass to Evans. You guys are in a nice QB situation, 2 young QB, one is a vertical threat and the other is good for a WCO, You can trade one and get something nice for one of them.

Comment

• apparently there was a lynch skit making fun of willis on espn. does anyone have a link to it?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I'm not going to complain about Edwards outside of the pick. Still hasn't shown me he's better than JP, but I'm content. I really liked how he was running the field early on. He matched one of JP's strong points with the hard count.

Comment

• look at this interview with Bart Scott...

Worst Ravens postgame interview

Today
                Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 7:50 PM

WORST RAVENS POSTGAME INTERVIEW: Check out this pathetic interview after the Bills-Ravens game in terms of the answers provided by Ravens LB Bart Scott.

Q: Your thoughts on the game?

Bart Scott: "Both teams played hard."

Q: What was Brian Billick's message after the game?

BS: "Keep playing hard."

Q: What are your plans for the bye week?

BS: "Just go clear your mind, come back fresh, and play hard."

Q: Are you worried about the team?

BS: "Just keep playing hard."

Q: Have you been playing hard?
                BS: "Play harder."

Very insightful stuff. Wow.
                ---

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2161
                Last edited by Bills2083; 10-21-2007, 08:40 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Wow, I really didn't expect us to pull out this win against one of the league's top defenses. This win is huge because it was one of several key swing games that could decide wheteher we pick in the top 5 or not. Hopefully we will get at least 3 more wins in our remaining games against the Jets and the Dolphins and be at the worst, 5-11

Comment

• I say we win the next 3(jets, bengals, phins) and are 5-4 heading into the game that we host New England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      look at this interview with Bart Scott...

Worst Ravens postgame interview

Today
                      Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 7:50 PM

WORST RAVENS POSTGAME INTERVIEW: Check out this pathetic interview after the Bills-Ravens game in terms of the answers provided by Ravens LB Bart Scott.

Q: Your thoughts on the game?

Bart Scott: "Both teams played hard."

Q: What was Brian Billick's message after the game?

BS: "Keep playing hard."

Q: What are your plans for the bye week?

BS: "Just go clear your mind, come back fresh, and play hard."

Q: Are you worried about the team?

BS: "Just keep playing hard."

Q: Have you been playing hard?
                      BS: "Play harder."

Very insightful stuff. Wow.
                      ---

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2161
                      Bart is a jokester.

I was impressed with Marshawn Lynch, he has everything needed to become a star. He doesn't go down on 1st contact, has good vision, can get to the 2nd level, can break 50+, and can catch. You guys have a great future combo with whoever your QB is and him.

Comment

• Awesome win by the Bills today, I was hoping/thinking they could do it. Especially as the Ravens were coming to this game looking to their bye week too much, I thought.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          Anyone could beat the Jets, maybe even Miami, they are horrible

Edwards had about 3-4 good plays

and his inability to get us a TD is hurting us
                          u CANNOT get field position, time in the pocket like he is and NOT score touchdowns

granted he made some nice throws, but he almost cost us the game with the interception, just like against Dallas

either way i wanna see losman play a few more games before i get a man crush on Edwards like everyone on these boards has
                          Ya Im sorry, I must of been blinded by all those touchdowns that JP throws eh!!!!

Please, this is Trents team now, JP is long gone, and Im happy because of it.

You guys need to understand one thing, hes a ROOKIE. He will get better each week. You guys were wondering where the deep ball was and why they went away with it. Well, TADA!!! there it was. Trent will do one thing better each week, and this week it was getting isolation with Lee Evans and hitting him deep. I think he threw 3 deep balls. One was a PI, the other to Evans, and im not sure of the 3rd.

I love the defense right now. I love how they stack 7-8 in the box, and drop random guys back, sometimes guys like Kyle Williams. Mccargo played another great game. Many, many plays upfield. I think he is becoming very worthy of being a 1st rounder as of now. Id say you can almost erase Glen Dorsey off our list unless he drops alot.

We didn't get many sacks, I think just 1, but the fact that we got the pressure on Boller and rattled him helped alot. He rushed many throws and that killed him. Next week, I see the same thing. I think we can win it easily. Like I said, Ive been right the past 2 games in my predictions. I am going to say we will beat the Jets, and I think we will win the next 3. This was a big win for us, especially if we are going to have any sort of shot at the wild card, Baltimore may be the team we need to bypass for the 6th spot.

I think Trent Edwards is getting better each week. I expect next week for him to throw for over 250 yards. Wouldnt be surprsed one bit. I think now that he has the deep ball, and showing how he did it against Baltimore, teams will respect that fact, and it could open up many opportunities underneath as well as deep. Im looking for a pretty substantial win next week.

OL played great. Good protection. I think only one sack allowed. Opened many holes for Lynch to run through. Great game overall.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Edwards too, but that interception he threw ... man, that was tough. Come on, Trent. You know better than that.

Comment

• My buddy is a big Ravens fan and is trying to tell me the Ravens' injury problems are worse than the Bills. LOL

Comment

• Well, he's a Ravens fan. That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information