Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else worried about this weeks game at New York? I know we have beat the Jets already but I'm not 100% confident we can beat them on the road. I mean this will be Trent Edwards first start on the road and I'm thinking the fans in the Meadowlands will eat him alive. Unless the offense can click quickly, I think this will be a highly disappointing game

Comment

• Yeah, you definitely have to worry about that stuff.
      There are definitely positives to this, though. His first two road games will be against the two worst teams on our schedule. His first road game is against a team he's familiar with.
      It's not the easiest thing to ask for, but these will be our best chances to win on the road, and I'd hate to see Trent road shaken in them. Hopefully he can live up to his poise.

Comment

• What do you think the score will be?

I'm gonna say

27-24 BILLS

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I don't think I misunderstood anything, seeing as I didn't comment on anything. And you did not explain anything I inquired about.
          Im not following what your getting at here. You asked for an explanation for something that you bolded, and I explained them, and your now saying that I didnt explain anything you inquired about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            Im not following what your getting at here. You asked for an explanation for something that you bolded, and I explained them, and your now saying that I didnt explain anything you inquired about.
            How did Trent stick it to Dallas? -Unanswered (I may already know what you mean by this, but in that assumption we have very different definitions of "sticking it to them".

How is this the best team on the field in nearly 10 years? -Unanswered.

Comment

How did Trent stick it to Dallas? -Unanswered (I may already know what you mean by this, but in that assumption we have very different definitions of "sticking it to them".

There is no way this team is better than the team that lost in the Playoffs to Tennesee

Comment

Well, obviously im looking at it in a different perspective. Ill give the rundown on how this is a better team than we've had in nearly 10 years.
                1. No other team has worked harder than this team, especially the defense.
                2. The OL is better than any from the past 10.
                3. Marshawn is better than Willis.
                4. Trent Edwards of what JP has done and Drew did in Buffalo.

Well, you can look at however you want. But to me, Trent did dam near enough to win the game agaisnt Dallas. He kept the Cowboys off the field for just 2 seconds less than it should've been. He really worked the small ball effectively, and moved ncie drive up the field, just couldnt finish them. But for a guy in his second start, on prime time on MNF, i dont blame him. I can name several reason why we lost. I dont put it solely on Trent.

Hey after all, one of the guys we are praising so much on this site is Jabari Greer, but if he caught that INT that could've been that he blatenly droped while cover TO, Jason Witten would have never cuaght that TD pass the next play!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  There is no way this team is better than the team that lost in the Playoffs to Tennesee
                  lol, i didnt say EXACTLY 10 years. I said within 10 years, I know its not better than that team, but that was what 1999, 8 years ago.

Comment

3. Marshawn is better than Willis.
                    Yeah but Travis Henry was and still is better than Marshawn

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Yeah but Travis Henry was and still is better than Marshawn
                      I will beg to differ. But if you look at the whole team instead of individualy which I will right now, I dont think there is a team in the last 7-8 years that can beat this team. The only that could give them a run would be the team of 2003 (I think, the one with a top defense), but I still think Trent could move the ball on them.

Comment

• this team isnt better than the team we had when we went 9-7

Comment

• I won't argue on behalf of any of our recent teams, but this team out there right now is really not that impressive.

Comment

I won't argue on behalf of any of our recent teams, but this team out there right now is really not that impressive.
                            Maybe I just look at it in a different way. I see a defense that has been overlooked by just about everyone in the league, yet has managed to help win games by their big play ability. I see an offense that is getting better each week, and does one more thing each week. They have minimal turnovers, and work the small ball, by moving the ball up the field and eating up a lot of time. I can elaborate more later.

Comment

Maybe I just look at it in a different way. I see a defense that has been overlooked by just about everyone in the league, yet has managed to help win games by their big play ability. I see an offense that is getting better each week, and does one more thing each week. They have minimal turnovers, and work the small ball, by moving the ball up the field and eating up a lot of time. I can elaborate more later.
                              apparently u must love our boring offense, seeing how they tend to go 3 and out a bunch of times.

this offense is horrible, the run game has been good, but its gonna get better as the o-line gels, and there hasnt been a lot of big plays running or passing

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                                apparently u must love our boring offense, seeing how they tend to go 3 and out a bunch of times.

this offense is horrible, the run game has been good, but its gonna get better as the o-line gels, and there hasnt been a lot of big plays running or passing
                                You mean a lot of 3 and outs when JP was in there?
                                Trent sustains drives. No denying that. Im pretty sure in the last 3 games Trent has started Buffalo has had a higher time of posession that their opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information