This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    You mean a lot of 3 and outs when JP was in there?
    Trent sustains drives. No denying that. Im pretty sure in the last 3 games Trent has started Buffalo has had a higher time of posession that their opponents.

since when did i even mention edwards or losman in that last part i wrote??

how many times in the past few years have we had a higher TOP than other teams and still managed to lose??
    a lot of times

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      since when did i even mention edwards or losman in that last part i wrote??

how many times in the past few years have we had a higher TOP than other teams and still managed to lose??
      a lot of times
      Yea but your going against what you said. You said our offense goes 3 and out all the time. Yet you know said that we always have a higher TOP than other teams. I dont get it. Surely you cant go 3 and out all the time and STILL have a higher TOP!

Comment

• 3. Marshawn is better than Willis.
        No..........

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
          No..........
          yes....

id rather have a back who WONT go down on first contact and get the tough yards when u need them

plus every time mcgahee busts a long run he gets sick and pukes or need IV's

Comment

• he hasnt gone down on first contact in Baltimore. I think the deal worked out for both teams. You guys get a up and coming star and a couple of draft picks. We get a RB who had potential to flourish with our U connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              he hasnt gone down on first contact in Baltimore. I think the deal worked out for both teams. You guys get a up and coming star and a couple of draft picks. We get a RB who had potential to flourish with our U connection.
              i agree....

McGahee didnt wanna be here..... he obv likes it in Balt

like u said,
              u got a young HB who still has a lot of potential to be very good

and we get a young(er) HB who fits our offense alot better than McGahee did

another + i can add is, that your 3rd rounder got us Trent Edwards

Comment

• Prediction time

Buffalo 20 NYJ 17

Edwards throws for a TD and 2 INTs

Lynch rushes for 100+ yards and a TD

Comment

• I expect the Jets to keep eight in the box vs. Lynch and to double Evans all game, but hopefully that helps open up things for Edwards and other guys like Roscoe and Reed. I like the Bills too, the Jets still have a hole at left guard (nice job trading away Pete Kendall, idiots) and hopefully that bodes well for John McCargo who has been the Bills' best lineman so far this season.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    I expect the Jets to keep eight in the box vs. Lynch and to double Evans all game, but hopefully that helps open up things for Edwards and other guys like Roscoe and Reed. I like the Bills too, the Jets still have a hole at left guard (nice job trading away Pete Kendall, idiots) and hopefully that bodes well for John McCargo who has been the Bills' best lineman so far this season.
                    I'm really not worried about the Jets defense with Jonathan Vilma and Justin Miller out

Comment

• Bills - 23
                      Jets - 14

Trent Edwards: 227 passing yards, 1 TD, 5 rushing yards
                      Marshawn Lynch: 114 rushing yards, 1 TD, 25 receiving yards
                      Lee Evans: 114 receivng yards, 1 TD
                      Roscoe Parrish: 45 receiving yards
                      Josh Reed: 28 receiving yards
                      Michael Gaines: 7 receiving yards
                      Robert Royal: 5 receiving yards
                      Dwayne Wright: 11 rushing yards, 3 receiving yards

(They'll all be right on the dot)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Buffalo 28
                        NY 10

Trent Edwards will complete about 75% of pases and throw for about 225 yards and 2 TD's.
                        Marshawn will go for about 115 yards and 1 TD.
                        Im calling on the defense/Special Teams to come up with a TD as well.

Comment

• Who do we start next week? IMO, it should be JP. He deserves another chance. He came into the game, and performed well.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Lee Evans completely bailed out JP Losman on that touchdown play, that very well could have been a critical interception if Evans didn't fight for the ball and win. It looked like Evans actually stole an interception, I wouldn't give Losman credit for that play.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              Lee Evans completely bailed out JP Losman on that touchdown play, that very well could have been a critical interception if Evans didn't fight for the ball and win. It looked like Evans actually stole an interception, I wouldn't give Losman credit for that play.
                              i give credit b/c a good QB throws the ball and lets his WR make a play....

lee hasnt tried that hard to fight for the ball while Edwards was in

Comment

• Man that game throws a wrench into the gears for next week. back to a QB controversey

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information