This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://tsn.ca/nfl/news_story/?ID=223950&hubname=nfl

Anthony Thomas is out for this weekend. Sounds like Fred Jackson will get the start over Dwayne Wright.

Comment

• i cant wait to see Fred Jackson get some real playing time

should be interesting

Comment

• I love Freddy, but we don't have a RB that can block now. Combine that with Fowler-Preston and defenders rushing from the middle might have a pretty easy path to Trent.
        Think we'll see more Neufeld than usual on Sunday?

Comment

• oh btw Preston isnt in the starting lineup

Comment

• I see what happened.

wgr550.com said Brad Butler was out for the game when it's actually Jeremetrius Butler who is out. Preston being the backup to Brad, I assumed he would start, but Brad is fine.

Sorry about that.

Comment

• lol wats with the Stamer sig?

Comment

• Just proud to be a Stamerican

Comment

• ^did you make it on paint?

This is the only thing I've ever made on paint...

lol

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Recent post from my blog

Ok, I'm usually a fairly optimistic guy and one heck of a Trent Edwards supporter, but even I think we are throwing him into a game he can't possibly win. I know the coaching staff has decided to go with Edwards because he gives the Bills the best chance of winning, but I'm having my doubts this week. It's usually a bad idea to throw a rookie into the starting lineup for a road game but to throw him into a game against a team that just lost their defensive leader is a BAD idea. This Washington Redskins team is going to come out fired up and full of emotion and that doesn't even begin to describe how the fans will react. I mean this is a Redskins defense that is highly aggressive, ranked 13th in the NFL in sacks and giving up less than 20 points per game(and thats with the Patriots game). Does this seem like a defense you want to put a rookie quarterback who's thrown 5 times as many interceptions as touchdowns with a QB rating under 70. Not to me it doesn't. If it were up to me, I'd go with J.P. Losman and his NFL starting experience despite his recent struggles.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Recent post from my blog

Ok, I'm usually a fairly optimistic guy and one heck of a Trent Edwards supporter, but even I think we are throwing him into a game he can't possibly win. I know the coaching staff has decided to go with Edwards because he gives the Bills the best chance of winning, but I'm having my doubts this week. It's usually a bad idea to throw a rookie into the starting lineup for a road game but to throw him into a game against a team that just lost their defensive leader is a BAD idea. This Washington Redskins team is going to come out fired up and full of emotion and that doesn't even begin to describe how the fans will react. I mean this is a Redskins defense that is highly aggressive, ranked 13th in the NFL in sacks and giving up less than 20 points per game(and thats with the Patriots game). Does this seem like a defense you want to put a rookie quarterback who's thrown 5 times as many interceptions as touchdowns with a QB rating under 70. Not to me it doesn't. If it were up to me, I'd go with J.P. Losman and his NFL starting experience despite his recent struggles.
                      Never knew you were one heck of a supporter of Trent Edwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                        Never knew you were one heck of a supporter of Trent Edwards.
                        I was one of the first. check it out

Comment

• Prediction for today's game

Washington 27
                          Buffalo 20

I hope I'm wrong

Comment

• Schouman was too heavily relied on, we're going to fall again.

Honestly I don't know what to expect from Washington in a game like this, so I'll just go with:

Bills 18 (6 FG, thanks Trent ;) )
                            Skins 14

Comment

• At least the defense is stepping it up early with 2 sacks. That's now 12 in 12 games. YAY!

Also Trent Edwards is an amazing 1-3 for 2 yards in the 1st quarter

Comment

• SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information