• Yeah, you were pimping the Kevin Smith sig

Comment

• yeah lol.......
          our offense needs to sustain drives
          our defense is getting tired, but still playing well

we have no answer for Cooley....

Fred Jackson is tearing it up

Comment

• How about that awesome job Trent Edwards is doing with this offense? No Touchdowns today. Heck, no throws longer than 8 yards today

Comment

• i hate edwards
              how many times is he gonna geat great field position and not get us a TD?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                i hate edwards
                how many times is he gonna geat great field position and not get us a TD?
                Huh...well if I recall correctly, Trent one of the nicest throws Ive seen hitting Josh Reed right in the middle of 4 Redskins defenders to set up the FG. Be happy we got the win, because Trent is 4-1 as a starter and kept any hopes we have of being in the wild card hunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  Huh...well if I recall correctly, Trent one of the nicest throws Ive seen hitting Josh Reed right in the middle of 4 Redskins defenders to set up the FG. Be happy we got the win, because Trent is 4-1 as a starter and kept any hopes we have of being in the wild card hunt.
                  Umm that throw to Reed was rumored to be a horrible overthrow of Robert Royal. I'll admit Edwards has played efficiently but it's 95% in part to the coaching staff not opening up the playbook because they don't trust him as a rookie. They allow JP Losman to take a lot more risks than they allow Edwards

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Umm that throw to Reed was rumored to be a horrible overthrow of Robert Royal. I'll admit Edwards has played efficiently but it's 95% in part to the coaching staff not opening up the playbook because they don't trust him as a rookie. They allow JP Losman to take a lot more risks than they allow Edwards
                    To me, as long as Edwards continues to get the W, then whatever he does is fine with me. Truthfully, the only loss he has, should've and could've been a win against DAL. That pass didnt look like an overthrow to Royal at all. I thought he placed it right where it needed to be...thats the one thing I always liked about Trent.

On a side note, I am very pleased with Fred Jackson, very,very pleased. I think that pretty much kicks A-Train out the door.

Comment

• where is a place where I can see the replay of the Reed reception? i want to see if it looks like an overthrow of Royal

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I know there was guy behind Reed who it almost looked like the pass could've been going to, but would've been easily intercepted if that was the case. I can't be sure what happened there, but it sure was nice how it turned out.
                        Regardless, Trent still is underwhelming for how guys like Billingsley try to portray him.

Lindell for Pro Bowl.

Comment

• Ok here's a dilemma for you all. If Marshawn Lynch is healthy enough to start against the Dolphins this week, how do we find carries to give to Fred Jackson, who has been on fire? I think we should ease Lynch back into the lineup. Don't start him and maybe give him 10 carries. That is unless Jackson stinks it up

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            Ok here's a dilemma for you all. If Marshawn Lynch is healthy enough to start against the Dolphins this week, how do we find carries to give to Fred Jackson, who has been on fire? I think we should ease Lynch back into the lineup. Don't start him and maybe give him 10 carries. That is unless Jackson stinks it up
                            Well, I dont think there is any way we dont start Marshawn. I would still love to see Jackson getting his carriers. I think Jackson will be used to spell Lynch the same way they used to use Wright and Thomas. Also on 3rd down, because we saw how he can catch the ball.

I think that Jackson and Lynch could be great for years. Both are fast and quick, and both dont go down at the first hit. Both can also catch the ball and turn it up.

Comment

• We could just split carries maybe 60-40 Marshawn's way?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Schouman was too heavily relied on, we're going to fall again.

Honestly I don't know what to expect from Washington in a game like this, so I'll just go with:

Bills 18 (6 FG, thanks Trent ;) )
                                Skins 14
                                Ha, almost.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information