Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this week is a classic trap game. However, I also think that this could be a fantastic opportunity to put up alot of points and get some momentum for the Cleveland game. I'm really hoping Trent can throw 2 TD's (let alone 1), as that would really give him some much needed confidence to throw downfield for the season stretch.

Comment

• I'm with you guys in that Edwards needs to throw downfield more. I watch many bills games the most frusturating thing i see from him week in and out is his insistence on checking down. That was a nice throw though at the end of the skins game to put them in field goal range.

BTW, has the bills-fins game sold out?

Comment

• No, they're about 1500 tickets short. I think that if they dont sell by tomorrow, Ralph Wilson will buy them and donate them to charity to get the game on TV. 1500 is too small to hold them back.

Also, there was some talk on WGR about the Bills-Giants game being moved to Sunday Night. They said that night game is a pretty crappy one, and that the Bills could get it. I hope so.

Comment

• i can't remember another year where I got to see the Bills on National TV this many times

Comment

• This game against Miami scares me so much. I have a BAD feeling about it. I hope we don't end the losing streak

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3145556

On a very positive note Kevin Everrit is walking now on his own. Great to hear.

Comment

• Edwards had a great game today, finally throwing some TD passes(4 to be exact). However, in doing so, his completion percentage took a major hit. Oh well, we won and now we are tied for the final wild card spot with the Titans.

Comment

• Next week is going to be huuuuuge. Bigger than the Tennessee game last year, so probably our biggest since that infamous Pittsburgh game.

And our RB are both amazing. Can't get enough. We see Reed making big plays, Evans had some today, the TE are more involved than ever. Trent just needs to keep his cool and not make plays similar to the one before the 70 yd TD.
                  O-line we've seen is playign great. Second week in a row with no sacks, and they led the way for two 100 yard rushers. Doesn't get any better than that.
                  Offense is looking like it can be something.

Comment

• wow, i cannt wait to play the worst ranked defense in the NFL next week
                    esp with Jackson and Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                      wow, i cannt wait to play the worst ranked defense in the NFL next week
                      esp with Jackson and Lynch
                      You still hate Trent Edwards and are you still on Jp's nuts? lol

Great game by Trent and the run game and OL. In fact great game by the offense.

The entire season is next week. Right now, it doesnt look like CLE will lose to NYJ, so we would be 1 back of CLE with 3 to go, and if we lose next week we are officialy done. The season is next week guys. I half feel like making the short trip down to Cleveland to support us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                        You still hate Trent Edwards and are you still on Jp's nuts? lol

Great game by Trent and the run game and OL. In fact great game by the offense.

The entire season is next week. Right now, it doesnt look like CLE will lose to NYJ, so we would be 1 back of CLE with 3 to go, and if we lose next week we are officialy done. The season is next week guys. I half feel like making the short trip down to Cleveland to support us!
                        oh no, im def on the edwards bandwagon
                        i posted saying i was on his bandwagon about a week ago

Comment

• Next week is our biggest game in a long time...

BTW, Billingsley, when can you change your sig back?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Next week is our biggest game in a long time...

BTW, Billingsley, when can you change your sig back?
                            I can take it off in about 5 days. Cant wait for it.

Next is our season. We win, and we have the tiebreaker over CLE with 2 winnable games coming up. We lose and we are officially done. We would be 2 back of CLE with 2 to play and they have the tiebreaker, so it would be over.
                            I almost feel like heading down to CLE and going to the game. I think we are more than capable of beating CLE.

Comment

• ^I wish I had the option of going to any Bills game. Unfortunately, I dont have the money to do that :(

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Wilson is done for the remainder of the season. Uncooool

But hey, more time for Youboty. Could be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information