X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Comment

• a win today would be huge. Especially with me living in the city and all with Jets Fans
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
        J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!
        Negative.

Comment

• thats what happens when willis hits the god damn hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
            thats what happens when willis hits the god damn hole.
            Seriously, 57 yards, Willis:

GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU JUST HIT THE HOLE, DO IT OFTEN!

Comment

• You know Nate was seeing the dollar signs on that return. 21-10 baby!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                You know Nate was seeing the dollar signs on that return. 21-10 baby!!!!!
                That play will be the reason we don't resign him....

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Lee Evans over 1,000:

He entered the game with 65 catches for 925 and 4 TDs. Today he grabbed 2 balls for 91 yards and a TD putting him at:

1,016 yards and 5 TDs! Congrats Lee!

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
                    Lee Evans over 1,000:

He entered the game with 65 catches for 925 and 4 TDs. Today he grabbed 2 balls for 91 yards and a TD putting him at:

1,016 yards and 5 TDs! Congrats Lee!
                    thats why he is the man in my sig

Comment

• Aaron Schobel leads the league in sacks for non-steroid enhanced players (and is tied with he who is)
                      JP Losman is 1/10 point behind Brady in QB rating
                      Lee Evans is in good company being one of 8 WR with 1000 yds
                      London Fletcher is 2nd in solo tackles, 3rd in total. Tied for lead in both INT for non-DBs and defensive TD
                      Lindell is tied for the fewest misses in the AFC and is hitting 90% (sign him!!)
                      Moorman rules

I'm just happy

Comment

• unfortunately none will make the pro bowl. I feel so bad for Fletch, he wants to go so bad.

Comment

• I know Fletch has good stats but I feel as if there's still something missing there. He's improving his role in the cover 2 coverage but he just doesn't make the stops on Run D that are so crucial. Maybe we just need some bigger DT's in front of him. I love Williams but it would be nice to have a 300 plus guy clogging things up. any thoughts?

Comment

• Dick Jauron for coach of the year.

He and Marv Levy are brining sexy back.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I wouldn't go that far. The league office has already sent Sean Payton that award.

Even though some of Jauron's in game decisions have me scratching my head I think he's been unbelievable to the team's overalls psyche.

Earlier in the year if we got down early we wouldn't have the mental toughness to fight through it. Fast forward to the present day and that's all changed.

I'm really impressed at how we aren't beating ourselves by commiting penalties. By my count we've had 11 penalties since the Bye and a couple have been intentional. That's growth and something we haven't seen from a Bills team in a long time.

J.P. Losman looks like he's improving. He's still rough around the edges but I see growth there.

Our offensive line has been night and day. Putting Jason Peters at the LT position has been a great move. Mike Gandy hasn't looked bad at LG and maybe Levy should resign him after the season as a backup. Melvin Fowler has been a suprise and I know think he's the right guy at C for alteast next season. Duke Preston and Terrence Pennington haven't been asked to do a lot but they've looked fairly well.

With 39 Million in FA money and a mid 1st round pick we could be on the up and up.

Let's hope that Marv Levy, Tom Modrak and Ralph Wilson decide to spend some money on some of our players like Nate Clements, London Fletcher, Chris Kelsay, Rian Lindell. They've all been huge parts of our success so far. But also go out and shell out some money to guys like Eric Steinbach or Michael Turner who is a RFA.

We still have some ways to go like stopping the run, interior line help, and a 2nd receiver but I think we can solve most of our problems during the offseason.

NFL Draft
                              1st Alan Branch-DT Michigan
                              Michael Turner-RB *Signed from Chargers*
                              3rd-Paul Williams-WR Fresno St.
                              4th-Ben Grubbs-RG Auburn
                              6thChase Upshaw-TE Buffalo
                              7th-Andrew Carnahan-RT Arizona St.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Dick Jauron for coach of the year.

He and Marv Levy are brining sexy back.
                                They sure are. I love what our coaches have done this year, much more than I expected

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information