Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we sign Wilford, do you think we take a WR anywhere in the draft, or no?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      If we sign Wilford, do you think we take a WR anywhere in the draft, or no?
      Maybe in the latter rounds/UDFA, but definitely not in the first 4 rounds.

Comment

• ^That's what I was thinking.

Does anyone know how much Price is going to cost this season?
        If we signed Wilford, we would have at least 3 WRs on the roster that would be ahead of him (Evans/Wilford/Parrish)

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Wow. I completely forgot that Peerless Price was still on our roster.

Comment

• I think Peerless or Josh Reed gets cut this year. We just have too many versions of the same receiver and Lee and Roscoe aren't going anywhere. I would actually prefer to keep Reed because he does alot after the catch. He seems to "bounce" off would-be tacklers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Earnest Wilford is EXACTLY what we need in Buffalo. he's a solid #2 WR with good size and hands that isn't afraid to block. He is also very comfortable in a secondary role in the offense. if we sign him early then i think we could remove WR from our draft day considerations
              I'm obviously very high on Wilford as well and I think he would just be an excellent fit. Also, if we were to sign him we could look defense in Round 1 (DT, OLB, CB) and then get the best available TE in Round 2 (Davis, Bennett, Finley, Rucker, etc.).

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Maybe in the latter rounds/UDFA, but definitely not in the first 4 rounds.
                With possibly upwards of 5 picks in the first 4 rounds, in this draft I wouldn't discount a BPA wideout due to Ernest Wilford, who is hardly a proven starter
                Last edited by SuperMcGee; 01-14-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Am I the only one who feels we have enough speed at WR and RB that we don't necessarily need speed at TE? The greatest TE in Bills history, Pete Metzlaars, was slower than some linemen but he was a solid blocker with excellent size and hands. In my opinion, that's exactly what we need. Let's let Roscoe and Lee spread the field and get a TE that will consistently get us 8-15 yards without being a liability as a blocker. I'm really liking Craig Stevens in round 3 or 4 right now

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Am I the only one who feels we have enough speed at WR and RB that we don't necessarily need speed at TE? The greatest TE in Bills history, Pete Metzlaars, was slower than some linemen but he was a solid blocker with excellent size and hands. In my opinion, that's exactly what we need. Let's let Roscoe and Lee spread the field and get a TE that will consistently get us 8-15 yards without being a liability as a blocker. I'm really liking Craig Stevens in round 3 or 4 right now
                    i agree we don't necessarily need speed at tight end, but whoever we draft needs to be able to get separation, that's most important. i don't think we need a TE who can catch a 5 yard pass and take it 70 yards to the house.

i think most confuse speed with separation. is speed nice in a TE? sure, but a slower guy who can separate well at the pro level is much more valuable.
                    2015 Bills Draft:

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Comment

• as per an my Ddaily Bills Buzz, Bills signed Darian Barnes today?

Good-bye H-back?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Derek Schouman > The DerekSchoumanless Buffalo Bills 2008 53-Man Roster

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          as per an my Ddaily Bills Buzz, Bills signed Darian Barnes today?

Good-bye H-back?
                          It's good news that we signed a fullback, but do you think he'll stick with the team?

Comment

• How much do you think we can get for JP?
                            I'm thinking a 4th rounder at the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              How much do you think we can get for JP?
                              I'm thinking a 4th rounder at the most.
                              Have you ever seen that Ikea commercial?

If we were to get 16 footballs, I would leave.....START THE CAR!!!!!!!........START THE CAR!!!!!!!!..........START THE CAR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hargrove officially suspended for the 2008-09 season
                                http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=5834

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information