X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like someone isnt going to be resigned

Comment

• Its funny to see most you guys high on Wilford as a pick up, I said during the final weeks of the season he would be perfect for buffalo, contrast lee evans really well, lets roscoe play out of the slot, and for a young qb growing and developing it doesnt get much better then having a huge guy who can make almost all the catches in traffic, so most throws dont have to be on pinpoint accuracy...He's gone, and he will be cheap, I think you guys should make a strong push for him, he's really a solid wr, and is perfect for edwards
      Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 01-22-2008, 11:04 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• ^He was an RFA last year, correct?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          Its funny to see most you guys high on Wilford as a pick up, I said during the final weeks of the season he would be perfect for buffalo, contrast lee evans really well, lets roscoe play out of the slot, and for a young wr growing and developing it doesnt get much better then having a huge guy who can make almost all the catches in traffic, so most throws dont have to be on pinpoint accuracy...He's gone, and he will be cheap, I think you guys should make a strong push for him, he's really a solid wr, and is perfect for edwards
          ive actually been high on Wilford for a while

i just havent said anything on these boards though, ive been repeated saying that on the buffalo bills message boards though

Comment

• apparentley, Everett will be on Oprah on January 31st.
            taken from someone on the Bills MB...

"This is from a Triumph Books, they sell books about sports heroes. They are based in Chicago.

On September 9, 2007, Buffalo Bills TE Kevin Everett lay paralyzed on the turf of Ralph Wilson Stadium after suffering a catastrophic and life-threatening injury that caused a fracture to the cervical spine. Everett was diagnosed a quadriplegic by team physicians while on the playing field.
            After four months of grueling rehabilitation, Everett is has made a miraculous recovery and is walking again. He is sharing his personal story of strength, determination and will to live in a brand-new heart-warming book titled “Standing Tall: The Kevin Everett Story.” Everett will appear on Oprah on Thursday, January 31 to share his story of courage, heart and determination."

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• does everett intend on playing football again

i would hate to see something bad happen to him again
              and i doubt he'll ever regain his athleticism he had before

Comment

• ^I dont see him playing again. IMO, he would be hesitant on every single play.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Roscoe Arrested for DUI

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Bills are interested in Zach Thomas
                    Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Bills are interested in Zach Thomas
                      Thoughts?
                      too old......

Comment

• Thats what I was thinking.
                        It is extremely unlikely that we will make it to the SB next year, so why would we be going after a player who only has 1 or 2 years left? Also, why would he want to go to a team who's not a contender?
                        I can see him going to the Pats.

Comment

• Someone on the Bills MB said that....
                          Solomon Wilcotts of Sirius Radio is reporting that the Bills are "enamored" with FA wide receiver Ernest Wilford, and that he very well could be their top target once the free agent period begins on February 29th.

He said he saw it on fanball.com.'
                          Did anyone else see this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Someone on the Bills MB said that....
                            Solomon Wilcotts of Sirius Radio is reporting that the Bills are "enamored" with FA wide receiver Ernest Wilford, and that he very well could be their top target once the free agent period begins on February 29th.

He said he saw it on fanball.com.'
                            Did anyone else see this?
                            if so that would be fantastic......

Comment

• You guys signed a really good player in Kawika Mitchell. He plays with a lot of intensity and is incredibly strong. Im upset the giants did not make him a legit offer and that he will not be back because he was an important part of our defense.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                                You guys signed a really good player in Kawika Mitchell. He plays with a lot of intensity and is incredibly strong. Im upset the giants did not make him a legit offer and that he will not be back because he was an important part of our defense.
                                I personally don't think Mitchell is all that great. Yeah the Giants D had a great run but he never looked all that spectacular. Yes A. Pierce is a great LB and is a difference maker but Mitchell an average LB got great $$. Vilma would've been a way better fit in our Cover 2. Dissapointed in this move for the Bills.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information