• with Mitchell, stroud
    and Poz and Simpson back from injuries and mccargo prob starting

i think our defense could be ranked in the top 15

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      with Mitchell, stroud
      and Poz and Simpson back from injuries and mccargo prob starting

i think our defense could be ranked in the top 15
      We could add some pieces to our D during the draft. Adding talent to our CB and DE rotation is a must.

In other news we could be signing both Bryant Johnson and Ben Troupe today. Both could make Robert Royal and Josh Reed expendable.

Comment

• Hey, congrats on a great off-season so far. If it ended right now, I'd have you guys winning the division over the Pats...
        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Am I allowed to tell anyone I told you so? Take Spikes was cut today. I remember so many people on this board calling me everything for saying that trading him was the wrong move, and this and that, and I stood firmly, saying he was done, too many injuries and he wont be the same.

Comment

• I thought it would be a good place for him, but his health and that money just wouldn't fly. Best of luck to him.

And no props for you, Mr. "I have a Bruschi sig and I'm fairly certain the Bills will not draft Marshawn Lynch"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              I thought it would be a good place for him, but his health and that money just wouldn't fly. Best of luck to him.

And no props for you, Mr. "I have a Bruschi sig and I'm fairly certain the Bills will not draft Marshawn Lynch"
              Haha, well I got the Paul Posluszny part right didnt I?

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                Hey, congrats on a great off-season so far. If it ended right now, I'd have you guys winning the division over the Pats...
                I really hope that's sarcasm. Stroud is a nice pickup but....K. Mitchell over Jon Vilma and Lance Briggs? and C. Anderson over BenTroupe and Alge Crumpler? Come on those 2 guys aren't even better than the starters we had last year. I'm still waiting for them to sign Tim Hasselback to lead us back to the promise land.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
                  I really hope that's sarcasm. Stroud is a nice pickup but....K. Mitchell over Jon Vilma and Lance Briggs? and C. Anderson over BenTroupe and Alge Crumpler? Come on those 2 guys aren't even better than the starters we had last year. I'm still waiting for them to sign Tim Hasselback to lead us back to the promise land.
                  I'll easily take Mitchell over Ellison or DiG

And I should hope we don't think that Teyo Johnson or Courtney Anderson are more than cheap gambles.

Obviously I disagree about even being close to the Patriots, but what good is naming some high profile guys (some not even that good) that all signed with different teams in comparison to our offseason?

Comment

• Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 8:30 am EDT

Bears could lose another receiver
                    Getty Images
                    The Chicago Bears are inching closer to losing another receiver according to the Chicago Tribune. Restricted free-agent Rashied Davis has drawn strong interest from Seattle and Kansas City, a source close to Davis said. Buffalo also jumped into the mix Monday afternoon.

Davis, who received a tender offer of $927,000 from the Bears, has until April 18 to negotiate with other teams. The Bears have the right to match another team's offer, but because Davis came to the NFL from the Arena Football League in 2005, the Bears would not receive compensation if Davis signs elsewhere.

Although the Bears recently signed Marty Booker and Brandon Lloyd, Davis could be a valuable asset regardless. The Chiefs aim to use him as their primary slot receiver, while the Seahawks would provide him the best opportunity to join a playoff contender. It was Davis who came up with crucial catches in the Bears' 27-24 overtime win over Seattle in the 2006 playoffs.

Source: Chicago Tribune

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Scott is a very good depth player, glad to have him back.
                      I really hope Ko is up to being a good starter for us. His development, as well as Wilson's, even if he'll never be anything more than backup, will be very interesting to see. Some serious ballhawks there to go along with the tough play of Whitner and Scott.

Comment

Scott is a very good depth player, glad to have him back.
                        I really hope Ko is up to being a good starter for us. His development, as well as Wilson's, even if he'll never be anything more than backup, will be very interesting to see. Some serious ballhawks there to go along with the tough play of Whitner and Scott.
                        I dont know if it means anything, but my frend lived directly underneath Ko, and he packed up everything and moved everything back to his home in SC. Thats what Ko said anyways. I dont know, take it for what its worth, but you dont see his Escalade or Charger with the South Carolina plates anymore, and his apartment is always empty and dark.

Comment

• It is the offseason, im not afraid

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I'll easily take Mitchell over Ellison or DiG

And I should hope we don't think that Teyo Johnson or Courtney Anderson are more than cheap gambles.

Obviously I disagree about even being close to the Patriots, but what good is naming some high profile guys (some not even that good) that all signed with different teams in comparison to our offseason?
                            Ellison is a good player weakside LB'er. He was unfortunately hurt last year. Puz will play for DiG (who is a good backup). I think Briggs and Vilma are way better players than Mitchell. Both who we could've got. Troupe and Crumpler are way better than Royal and Anderson and yes we could've gotten one of them.

In typical Buffalo fashion we've put ourselves further behind the Pats this off-season and allowed Miami and NYJ to leap frog us.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
                              Ellison is a good player weakside LB'er. He was unfortunately hurt last year. Puz will play for DiG (who is a good backup). I think Briggs and Vilma are way better players than Mitchell. Both who we could've got. Troupe and Crumpler are way better than Royal and Anderson and yes we could've gotten one of them.

In typical Buffalo fashion we've put ourselves further behind the Pats this off-season and allowed Miami and NYJ to leap frog us.
                              What makes you say we could have had any of those players? Do you know how hard it is to get people to come to Buffalo? Buffalo routinely has to overpay free agents just to get them to consider signing. Need proof? Look at last years free agency where we gave ridiculously high contracts to guys like Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker. Need more? Bryant Johnson decided to take a one year deal with a worse franchise rather than play in Buffalo with the security of a multi-year contract. Face it. Buffalo has to take what they can get in free agency and be proud that they managed to get that far.

Comment

• The Bills are hosting free agent CB Chris Carr from the Raiders. There's not much left so I like the idea. Carr provides decent depth at CB and is good in run support

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information