This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to my peers:

You may see that I am the Patriots GM in the newest forum mock and I am here to explain. I am no Billingsley. Myself and Woot are the "dynamic duo" and since we took the Bills last mock, we took the Patriots this time because it was woot's choice. So no bickering! And Art, so help me God, if you trade Keith Ellison....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      A message to my peers:

You may see that I am the Patriots GM in the newest forum mock and I am here to explain. I am no Billingsley. Myself and Woot are the "dynamic duo" and since we took the Bills last mock, we took the Patriots this time because it was woot's choice. So no bickering! And Art, so help me God, if you trade Keith Ellison....
      You like Ellison?

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        You like Ellison?
        I do sir. You got a problem with that!?!

Comment

I do sir. You got a problem with that!?!

He started 9 games and only had 39 tackles. That's not very good.

Comment

A message to my peers:

Yeah, you definaltey aint me. Dont mess this up. Knowing woot, I know you will take a certain player in round 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              He started 9 games and only had 39 tackles. That's not very good.

yea......i think Haggan should have started over him in the bad weather games

Comment

• I was just looking at our depth chart in the forum mock.
                Besides Losman and Freddy Jackson, our offensive depth is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e-!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  I was just looking at our depth chart in the forum mock.
                  Besides Losman and Freddy Jackson, our offensive depth is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e-!
                  Well luckily we have 10 picks:)

Comment

• we better spend at least 6 of those picks on offensive players

or use some of the pics to trade up for another offensive player

Comment

• being the only Michigan State fan on this whole board, I was curious how you guys feel about Devin Thomas? A lot of mocks having you taking him, but do you want him?

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

• Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                        being the only Michigan State fan on this whole board, I was curious how you guys feel about Devin Thomas? A lot of mocks having you taking him, but do you want him?
                        Im a State fan.

Comment

Im a State fan.
                          Nice to know there's more than one of us. That is great news, Go Green +rep for sure.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

• well, i like Devin Thomas but he isnt a safe pick
                            esp since we need a Wr badly

Comment

• I love Thomas and the team loves Thomas. He's the consensus right now. I'd love him in a Buffalo uniform

Comment

• I know fisch isn't, but I'm a huge McKelvin fan. My favorite CB's in the draft were Chevis Jackson, Brandon Flowers and McKelvin. Really excited to see him on our team. However, could this mean the end for either McGee or Greer? Greer's contract expires next year and if he has another good season this year I don't expect us to re-sign him. McGee expires in two years. Could Reggie Corner be ready by then?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information