Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We claimed QB Matt Baker off waivers of the Dolphins today.

Not an important claim, but I love to stick it to the Dolphins anytime

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      We claimed QB Matt Baker off waivers of the Dolphins today.

Not an important claim, but I love to stick it to the Dolphins anytime
      Could he beat out Hamdan for the #3 QB spot? Team would lose some serious eyebrow power if so. Anyway, here's Scott's evaluation of him from the 2006 NFL Draft. I actually remember wanting this guy as a 7th/UDFA:

http://web.archive.org/web/200605151...mattbaker.html

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Could he beat out Hamdan for the #3 QB spot? Team would lose some serious eyebrow power if so. Anyway, here's Scott's evaluation of him from the 2006 NFL Draft. I actually remember wanting this guy as a 7th/UDFA:

http://web.archive.org/web/200605151...mattbaker.html
        Looking back at that year I remembered wanting Omar Jacobs soo bad. And that is the Dusty year of course

Comment

• Your 7th Round pick, Demetrius Bell is the son of Karl Malone..

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...her-s-Day.html

That's pretty crazy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            Your 7th Round pick, Demetrius Bell is the son of Karl Malone..

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...her-s-Day.html

That's pretty crazy!!!
            eh, that's old news Yay

Comment

• Sad, sad day.

I still say this is not the last we've seen of Chris Denney. He'll be back and dominating once one of our dumbass receivers gets suspended.

Comment

• Not to mention Kevin Everett being put on waivers. Have to say you must be blind to not see that coming

Comment

• My buddy was working out with a trainer last summer who had worked for the Bills and told me that Everett was the hardest worker that was on the Bills. He said he would watch film for 5 hours+ a day to help him improve because he thought that he was going to be cut. Everett should be set for life with this settlement and I think it's good that we are moving on. I wish Kevin the best.

Comment

• Another note as I continue to spam these boards, lol. Did you know that for the past 2 seasons, we have set (and then re-set) the team record for the least amount of penalty yards? I recently read this in USA Today's NFL Preseason Outlook. I think this is of the great job Dick Jauron has done.

Comment

• Good to see we're at least getting offers out to Evans, hopefully it's considerable. Need to lock him up, regardless of what crazy money some top receivers were getting this offseason.
                      Also, is this Crowell's last year under contract?

Comment

• For the sake of starting some discussion:

JP Losman or Trent Edwards as starting QB for the season opener?

I'm leaning towards Losman because hs strength throwing the deep pass is going to come in handy with our new 6'5" speedy WR in James Hardy.

Comment

• Edwards was able to throw long last season, and adding 10 or 15 pounds of muscle over the offseason will only help.
                          I say we go with Edwards. He had a good season for a rookie, and with better playcalling, I think he will improve a lot.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Edwards was able to throw long last season, and adding 10 or 15 pounds of muscle over the offseason will only help.
                            I say we go with Edwards. He had a good season for a rookie, and with better playcalling, I think he will improve a lot.
                            I wasn't overly impressed with Trent's deep ball. At times it seemed to float way too much. I'll be the first to admit he performed well as a rookie but a lot of that has to do with simplified playcalling when he was in the game.

Comment

• I don't even think it's a matter of debate. I don't like either one more than the other, but it's going to be Edwards.
                              That said, Edwards does have a lot to work on and no, his deep ball did not impress me much last year. I'm not sure on a lot dealing with Edwards at this point, and I can't even begin to predict how this team will do because I just don't know what we're getting under center.

Comment

• I am liking the Edwards decision, the team won with him. Thats what matters to me mostly. And its not like he was kyle orton like out there. As far as his deep ball, I think he has one. They just never let him loose. His arm looked great on that 1 bomb to Lee last year.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information