Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think its safe to say that whoever it is, if they don't perform well then expect to see a 1st round QB in 2009(I'm liking Cullen Harper)

    Comment


    • I'd wait until '10 to address QB. Get the jean short prince in Tim Tebow



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        I think its safe to say that whoever it is, if they don't perform well then expect to see a 1st round QB in 2009(I'm liking Cullen Harper)
        Let's say Edwards starts every game next season.
        What kind of stats would you want to see, in order for us to not draft a QB in '09?


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          Let's say Edwards starts every game next season.
          What kind of stats would you want to see, in order for us to not draft a QB in '09?
          I'd say it's more about win-loss than stats really. I want to know Edwards can manage the team for the whole year

          Comment


          • if Edwards doesnt pan out

            either

            Tim Tebow or Cody Hawkins will be our next QB

            Comment


            • Dude I know you love Colorado but would we really wait three years for Hawkins, all the while playing a 3rd-round QB that isn't panning out?

              Comment


              • How is Blake Costanzo holding up in camp?

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Dude I know you love Colorado but would we really wait three years for Hawkins, all the while playing a 3rd-round QB that isn't panning out?


                  lol, no i dont think Hawkins will be a good pro just because hes 5'11

                  i really want Edwards to pan out since if he doesnt, we are gonna have to restart with the offense

                  Comment


                  • Hey MOTH, I asked the Bills head reporter about Costanzo, and he had this to say about him...

                    He's done well on run fits in my opinion. He was getting praise from his teammates for his play in the run front on Saturday. And Bobby April likes him a lot as a special teamer.---


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      Hey MOTH, I asked the Bills head reporter about Costanzo, and he had this to say about him...

                      He's done well on run fits in my opinion. He was getting praise from his teammates for his play in the run front on Saturday. And Bobby April likes him a lot as a special teamer.---
                      Nice. Thank you. One of the very few guys to get to the NFL out of Lafayette. I used to watch him play just about every Saturday. Again, thanks for the info, it's nice to hear he is doing well.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Not much to get excited about yesterday. Roscoe looked good, and at least we know we have a great backup returner, but that's about it.
                        Secondary competition should be interesting, at least.

                        Comment


                        • I'm likely to be at McFadden's tomorrow for preseason Bills Action dapper in my Moorman jersey.



                          At least NYC is accomodating...



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • Better season.... James Hardy or Devin Thomas?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Better season.... James Hardy or Devin Thomas?
                              According to the Redskins' website, Randle El and Moss are ahead of Thomas. In Buffalo, Hardy is pretty much a shoe-in at #2 WR for us. Plus, he will probably be our main red-zone target. I have to give the edge to Hardy.


                              Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                              Comment


                              • Trent looked good last night. I have him as a potential sleeper this year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information