Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • costanzo will go practice squad tho. I figured out of Costanzo and Corto that one would make the roster and the other was a lock for PS.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

    Comment


    • Corto reminds me a bit of Coy Wire. Both good special teams and safeties converted into linebackers.


      Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

      Comment


      • Here's a great article on Donte Whitner..

        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...tim&id=3558120


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • I am ready to punch a hole in the wall. Supposedly, McKelvin is going through the process to change his number to # 21. I bought a 28 McKelvin jersey 2 weeks ago....... I am so ticked off right now.........


          Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            I am ready to punch a hole in the wall. Supposedly, McKelvin is going through the process to change his number to # 21. I bought a 28 McKelvin jersey 2 weeks ago....... I am so ticked off right now.........
            You never buy a rookie jersey until after week 1 has started.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              Here's a great article on Donte Whitner..

              http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...tim&id=3558120
              that is a damn good article. Nice post and thanks for not making a thread! plus rep for u.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

              Comment


              • I don't think it's been brought up but how solid was our draft this year. Everyone except for our 3rd 7th round pick made the team. That doesn't happen much anymore

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I don't think it's been brought up but how solid was our draft this year. Everyone except for our 3rd 7th round pick made the team. That doesn't happen much anymore
                  Now when people say, "Why do you watch the 7th round on tv, it doesnt matter". Well now you can tell them "Look at last year"

                  But yeah, it is a pretty solid draft. I got a question, If Walker, never got hurt and Peters showed up at camp every day, would Bell have made the team?


                  Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                  Comment


                  • According to Chris Brown, McKelvin is not changing his # to 21. He's keeping 28


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • im getting tired of jason peters


                      im surprised that Omon made the team, i thought he was gonna be a P.S player this year. But with Wright's fumbling problems, i guess it gave him the advantage

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                        im getting tired of jason peters


                        im surprised that Omon made the team, i thought he was gonna be a P.S player this year. But with Wright's fumbling problems, i guess it gave him the advantage
                        I wish Jason Peters would realize he wouldn't even be in the NFL if the Bills didn't take a chance on him as a UDFA. He should show some loyalty.

                        Comment


                        • And some sensibility.

                          Comment


                          • i cant believe he is gonna sit out the regular season.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • hey, everyone post in the feedback thread for the new board here.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                              Comment


                              • Seriously, do we know he is alive? I mean really, how do we really know? He might come back weighing 425 pounds. That would really suck.


                                Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information