X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah it'll be a blackout. No idea what game will be on

Comment

• They really need to cut down the seating capacity, it's starting to screw us with these blackouts. I can't wait till I move to Buffalo and can be a season ticket holder.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
        They really need to cut down the seating capacity, it's starting to screw us with these blackouts. I can't wait till I move to Buffalo and can be a season ticket holder.
        Word, let's get together for some seasons in the Rockpile

Comment

• Looks like I'll be posted up on my computer watching NFL.com GameCentre or whatever it's called, watching Blue and Green lines go back and forth on a screen. Yea for me. If I listenned to it online, its about 5 minutes slower than NFL.com. Can't wait that long. Bills are gonna win anyway. Harrington will remember what it was like to play in Detroit.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco31fb
            Looks like I'll be posted up on my computer watching NFL.com GameCentre or whatever it's called, watching Blue and Green lines go back and forth on a screen. Yea for me. If I listenned to it online, its about 5 minutes slower than NFL.com. Can't wait that long. Bills are gonna win anyway. Harrington will remember what it was like to play in Detroit.
            Harrington Sucks

(whatever happened to that guy?)

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              Originally posted by rocco31fb
              Looks like I'll be posted up on my computer watching NFL.com GameCentre or whatever it's called, watching Blue and Green lines go back and forth on a screen. Yea for me. If I listenned to it online, its about 5 minutes slower than NFL.com. Can't wait that long. Bills are gonna win anyway. Harrington will remember what it was like to play in Detroit.
              In a dome?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant he'll suck on sunday
              Always gotta be a smartass.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco31fb
                Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                Originally posted by rocco31fb
                In a dome?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant he'll suck on sunday
                Always gotta be a smartass.
                I seriously thought you meant he would be cold. I had to edit to save face

Comment

• How come your offensive line play has been so stellar this year?
                  Is it good coaching or just underated talent?
                  Has Peters been the answer at LT?
                  Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                  #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12
                    How come your offensive line play has been so stellar this year?
                    Is it good coaching or just underated talent?
                    Has Peters been the answer at LT?
                    Our O-Line play has been far from stellar, but it really got better when we switched up the lines and moved Jason Peters to LT and Gandy inside to LG. Pennington has done a very good job at RT, especially for a 7th round rookie. Melvin Fowler is a very solid center and I'd say our weakest current point on the line is at RG in Duke Preston because while he can pass protect he dosen't always get good push and run block well. I'd say it's a mix of coaching and underrated talent.

Peters is most definetly the answer at LT and a real amazing story, coming how far he has from being an Undrafted Rookie 300+ pound TE to a stud LT. I honestly think he could be a Pro Bowler soon.

Comment

• How's everyone getting through the blackout? I'll be "watching" the game on NFL.com. Lucky for me the Raps game is on at 1, so I can watch that instead. I'd rather watch the Bills thrash the Fins though. Happy Blackout Day.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Wow J.P Losman is a beast, better than Eli Manning at this point
                        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Congrats on kicking our ass today. We deserve to not win another game if Harrington starts again.

Comment

• 21-0!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we bought some audio and got Miami's cadence?

And I just found out I'm flying up to Buffalo on Christmas day.(Too bad it couldnt have been a day or 2 before so I could go to the game verse Tennessee).

Comment

• OK. Looking at realistic situations with a tad of luck tossed in, this is the most liekly scenario for Bills to get in....

Bills win out (dur)
                              Jets lose in miami, beat Oakland, fisnish 9-7
                              If Cincy wins tomorrow: Beat Denver and Pitt, take top wild card seed. If they lose tomorrow, lose to Pitt, beat Denver Finish 11-5 or 9-7
                              Pittsburgh: W/L cincy, lose to Baltimore Finish 7-9 or 8-8
                              Denver: Beats ARZ and and SF, loses to Cincy. finish 9-7
                              Jacksonville: loses out, finishes 8-8
                              KC: loses to SD, beats Oak and Jax. Finish 9-7

Not sure how tiebreakers work exactly, but jets, bills, denver, KC, and possibly cincy all could be 9-7. (I'll use cincy as 10-6 or 11-5 and give them the #1 WC) Bills would have same division record as Jets, better conference record. Bills and Broncos have same conference record. KC have better division record than Broncos but same overall record so finish ahead in division. Bills then have better conference record than Chiefs.
                              (ALL OF THIS IS PROBABLY VERY WRONG)

Since I'm almost sure I'm wrong in there somwhere, lets just hope everyone else loses out

Comment

• I hate to think about playoffs because I don't want to get too excited but it definetly is a possibility and it makes me excited. Let's hope Zona can pull an upset and beat Denver here.

Also, I'd just like to share, today Nate once again played stellar. I really hope we re-sign him. He outcaught Chris Chambers!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information