Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or...........i could unsticky everything but this the this would always be at the top? What do u guys want?
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      or...........i could unsticky everything but this the this would always be at the top? What do u guys want?
      That would be good. Thats a good idea.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Amazing all-around game for Buffalo today. Edwards made no mistakes at QB. Lynch ran hard all game. Evans finally was involved in an Edwards led passing attack. Defense had 5 sacks and an INT

Comment

• That game was amazing!!!!

Comment

• we looked sick! I am soooo amped right now. lets just hope next week isnt a reality check haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              we looked sick! I am soooo amped right now. lets just hope next week isnt a reality check haha
              As long as Trent Edwards plays it safe again I feel our defense and running game will keep us in any game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                That would be good. Thats a good idea.
                done........

Comment

• An all around good game from our boys. Trent Edwards is going to have to be better. He was solid, but he looked a little jittery.

ST's was awesome and this game proves how much depth we have this season.

Guys like John McCargo, Reggie Corner and Chris Ellis were inactive.

Our top 2 rookies didn't see a lot of playing time.

We're going to get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right View Post
                    An all around good game from our boys. Trent Edwards is going to have to be better. He was solid, but he looked a little jittery.

ST's was awesome and this game proves how much depth we have this season.

Guys like John McCargo, Reggie Corner and Chris Ellis were inactive.

Our top 2 rookies didn't see a lot of playing time.

We're going to get better.
                    How was Trent jittery? Other than the first few drives he was absolute money on most throws. He looked fantastic imo. If he gets better, it is a bonus because if u told me before the season that he would play like he did today, I would have been pumped.

Comment

• Hate to ever wish injury on someone but if Tom Brady is in fact done for the year I'd have to consider Buffalo the favorites to win the AFC East

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Hate to ever wish injury on someone but if Tom Brady is in fact done for the year I'd have to consider Buffalo the favorites to win the AFC East
                        Its okay when its Tom Brady

Comment

• stroud and mitchell looked amazing today

Comment

• McGee looked sick too. He is a #1 CB no ifs ands or buts about it.

And yeah, I hate wishing injury on someone. Would almost never do it, but a nice sized smile came across my face when i heard the glorious news.

Comment

• and btw, I like this. The Bills section is poppin'. Lets make a run at that cowboys thread haha

Comment

• My only issue with the team right now seems to be that we really do have no red zone offense. We're going to have someone, hopefully James Hardy, step up and be a reliable target in the endzone. We can't settle for 3 points every time we get in the redzone. Special Teams won't bail us out every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information