Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
    stroud and mitchell looked amazing today
    Stroud was a man-beast..

    Yeah lets have this thread reach ultimate highs.


    Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      My only issue with the team right now seems to be that we really do have no red zone offense. We're going to have someone, hopefully James Hardy, step up and be a reliable target in the endzone. We can't settle for 3 points every time we get in the redzone. Special Teams won't bail us out every game.
      yeah that and 3rd downs. Hopefully Hardy can do it. Honestly tho, we werent even in the red zone much today.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        yeah that and 3rd downs. Hopefully Hardy can do it. Honestly tho, we werent even in the red zone much today.

        Yeah, but we were consistently around the 20 yard line. I remember a good amount of different drives where the offense stalled on the 21 or 22 yard-line, which is pretty close.

        Anyway, I would've liked to see Hardy out there more. He couldn't have gotten much more than 5 snaps.


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • deleted for ya. But yeah, I agree. We took him high for a reason. But hey, if we win i dont care :)
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

          Comment


          • Everything meshed perfectly and we all looked fantastic today.

            Special Teams was brilliant and I'd be the first on line to suck Bobby April's mahogany after today's showing.



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Everything meshed perfectly and we all looked fantastic today.

              Special Teams was brilliant and I'd be the first on line to suck Bobby April's mahogany after today's showing.
              Hell yeah. Honestly, he should get some looks as a HC. He is amazing.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

              Comment


              • Im thinking about starting a facebook group about Tom Brady's injury

                Comment


                • haha i am sure someone has beaten u to it
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                    haha i am sure someone has beaten u to it
                    There are already some out there. I saw that

                    Comment


                    • i will hold off and create a group when we clinch the east :)
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                      Comment


                      • Superkevin, you have a facebook?


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          Superkevin, you have a facebook?
                          Yes. Yes I do.

                          Comment


                          • congrats on the victory, second-favourite team.

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • I amso happy to see how well the Bills played. Big news: Jason Peters will be playing next week!!!
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                              Comment


                              • ^also, Meester, Williams, and Manuwai are out for the Jags :D :D
                                Our Dline better be creating havoc next Sunday


                                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information