This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
    Peter King said Stroud and Youboty are playing at probowl levels right now. I dont know about you, but I dont see many nickel CB's making the probowl.
    Let alone nickel corners who near missed making the team

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Going back to the last play of the game, had they ruled, after review, that it was not a fumble or forward lateral, would they really have been able to run another play? If there was no issue the clock would've kept running due to him being tackled in bounds, and they had no timeouts, and the game would've ended 20-16 three seconds later. The announcers kept saying the possibility of them having a shot at the endzone had it been ruled in their favor (regardless of two ways that it wouldn't have been) while it was under review. So would the review completely stop the clock for them to run another play?
      Last edited by SuperMcGee; 09-17-2008, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        Going back to the last play of the game, had they ruled, after review, that it was not a fumble or forward lateral, would they really have been able to run another play? If there was no issue the clock would've kept running due to him being tackled in bounds, and they had no timeouts, and the game would've ended 20-16 three seconds later. The announcers kept saying the possibility of them having a shot at the endzone had it been ruled in their favor (regardless of two ways that it wouldn't have been) while it was under review. So would the review completely stop the clock for them to run another play?
        Yeah!!! When the play was under review, I was thinking the same thing. If they would have allowed another play, thats a flaw in the system. I am glad you brought that up because I was wondering the same thing.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Great win for the Bills, havent posted on the Bills board yet, but I do read all yalls posts. Ive grown up in a Falcons household so thats what I grew to love.

But for the past 7 years I have always followed Buffalo and I guess you could say they are my # 2 team if that allowed. I usually hate when people have like 4 favorite teams so that why I stick to one, but after those first 2 wins this year its hard to not get excited.

Sorry for the rambling guys, just wanted to introduce myself, as I will post here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunagan15 View Post
            Great win for the Bills, havent posted on the Bills board yet, but I do read all yalls posts. Ive grown up in a Falcons household so thats what I grew to love.

But for the past 7 years I have always followed Buffalo and I guess you could say they are my # 2 team if that allowed. I usually hate when people have like 4 favorite teams so that why I stick to one, but after those first 2 wins this year its hard to not get excited.

Sorry for the rambling guys, just wanted to introduce myself, as I will post here and there.
            nice, welcome aboard.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Lets try to get this thread hopin'. I want a page a week.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• What are your predictions for this weeks game against the Raiders?

I'm thinking the offense has a coming out party against the Raiders. I think Lynch will have his first 100 yard game of the year and Edwards will throw for 2 TD passes. Final Score Oakland 13 Buffalo 37

Comment

• Oh, anyone else hoping we trade JP Losman to Minnesota?

Comment

• Depending on what they want to fork back. I do value Losman as our backup. I know Losman is a UFA at the end of the season. Any way we can do a sign and trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right View Post
                      Depending on what they want to fork back. I do value Losman as our backup. I know Losman is a UFA at the end of the season. Any way we can do a sign and trade.
                      I think Gibran Hamdan can be just as good of a backup as Losman. I wouldn't mind getting a 4th or 5th rounder for Losman. Our organization has proven we know how to draft in the later rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I think Gibran Hamdan can be just as good of a backup as Losman. I wouldn't mind getting a 4th or 5th rounder for Losman. Our organization has proven we know how to draft in the later rounds.
                        maybe in time Hamdan can be, but I would not be comfortable losing Losman now unless we can somehow bring in a guy like Garcia if he gets cut. When teams dont plan for JP, he picks them apart for some reason. He has been absolute money off the bench. I say we keep him and trade in the offseason if the value is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          maybe in time Hamdan can be, but I would not be comfortable losing Losman now unless we can somehow bring in a guy like Garcia if he gets cut. When teams dont plan for JP, he picks them apart for some reason. He has been absolute money off the bench. I say we keep him and trade in the offseason if the value is there.
                          Isn't he a FA after this season? Then we risk letting him walk with no compensation

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            Isn't he a FA after this season? Then we risk letting him walk with no compensation
                            I though he had one more year, hmmmm. Not sure. Either way, I think better safe than sorry.

Comment

• ^JP's contract is up after this season.
                              Even though he is soon to be a free agent, I say we keep him. I dont think If Edwards goes down, Hamdan will be able to play well enough to beat #1 defenses. At least not yet. Also, JP knows the system, and he plays well when he comes off the bench.
                              I dont think we'll get much for him in a trade, so I think we play it safe and keep him.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I think this is a good game to use in order to gauge where we're at here. If we are a good team, we will beat the Raiders. If we are a team that can push deep into the playoffs rather than getting rolled in rd.1, we will step on their throats and put on a dominating performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information