X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 4th quarter team in football. I was scared for most of that game

Comment

• trent edwards is simply amazing, ice water runs in his veins.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        trent edwards is simply amazing, ice water runs in his veins.
        Seriously. So much poise under pressure

Comment

• Amazing finish, how do we get so much better in the 4th.
          I think I finally stopped shaking. So tense, so unbelievably amazing.
          Rare miss early on, but Lindell is money when staring down 0s on the game clock. Edwards is just as clutch. Holy balls what a great finish.

Comment

• Lynch was huge in this game. Now we just need him to get more ypc.

Comment

• A great ending to a game that frankly scared the bejeezus out of me for the first 3 Quarters. Trent Edwards is ******* money as always.

1st Place Friends, First Place

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Lynch was huge in this game. Now we just need him to get more ypc.
                Absolutely. The 6 yard gain on 3rd-and-5 inside our own 10 on the 96 yard drive that he capped himself was probably the biggest play of the game. I was surprised not to see Freddy in there more, especially in catching situations that Marshawn got plenty of, but Lynch was great for us.
                Poz had a very solid game, as well.

Comment

• If Gibril Wilson doesn't get suspended, so help me god

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    If Gibril Wilson doesn't get suspended, so help me god
                    i think he will get a game
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• ^I was at the game and they didnt say why Wilson was ejected. What did he do?
                      Anyway, our passing game looked awful in the first 3 quarters. Then Edwards started to pick it up in the 4th, which is always good to see. The stadium erupted when there was 7:59 remaining in the 4th. I don't remember the last time it was that loud.

on a side note, I saw a few of these shirts at the game.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I was shaking as well. When we beat the Seahawks I was pumped, when we beat the Jaguars I was giddy and the way we beat the Raiders was heart wrenching.

Can we call this the Edwards Era now?

I just finished watching the Edwards Press Conference and this kid has it. I loved how he talked about I want to win for my coach more than anything else and a lot of other guys in that locker room feel the same way.

This is a team.

Comment

• I'm sure Buffalo is going to be this years bandwagon favorite.

Comment

• great game today, Raiders were more impressive than many beleived, but good teams find a way to win. Way to go Trent and Marshawn.

Comment

• hey, time to give out reps to bills fans lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right View Post
                                I was shaking as well. When we beat the Seahawks I was pumped, when we beat the Jaguars I was giddy and the way we beat the Raiders was heart wrenching.

Can we call this the Edwards Era now?

I just finished watching the Edwards Press Conference and this kid has it. I loved how he talked about I want to win for my coach more than anything else and a lot of other guys in that locker room feel the same way.

This is a team.
                                While he has been fantastic thus far, at least give it a season before we dub this the Edwards Era

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information