This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    While he has been fantastic thus far, at least give it a season before we dub this the Edwards Era
    Agreed. I'd have to see him lead us into January first

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      hey, time to give out reps to bills fans lol
      ur just begging for it, but w/e the Bills won. I am down for a rep orgy.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that the Bills have one of the larger fan bases on this forum?

Rob S
        SuperMcGee
        SuperKevin
        fischbowl
        TheBuffaloBills
        BufFan71
        dunagan15
        Wide Right
        Bills2083

Pretty good for such a small market team.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Has anyone noticed that the Bills have one of the larger fan bases on this forum?

Rob S
          SuperMcGee
          SuperKevin
          fischbowl
          TheBuffaloBills
          BufFan71
          dunagan15
          Wide Right
          Bills2083

yeah. And a lot of them, at least imo, are quality posters and knowledgeable fans. I think bills fans enjoy a pretty good rep on the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            yeah. And a lot of them, at least imo, are quality posters and knowledgeable fans. I think bills fans enjoy a pretty good rep on the boards.
            Certainly better than Browns fans.

Comment

Certainly better than Browns fans.
              haha agreed, tough to be a browns fan right now, probably reminding them of the past decade...

Comment

• What makes me so optimistic about the Bills is that we're doing this with young talent. We didn't just load up on a ton of aging vets to try to make the playoffs. We built our team through the draft and it's starting to pay huge dividends.

Comment

• Well, here's hoping we make the playoffs this year because when Brady returns, it will be much more difficult.
                  I'm also hoping that by selling off a few games to Toronto we will have the financial resources to maintain our current team and improve upon it. In the FA era, Buffalo has really suffered by not having the financial resources to compete with the better teams in the NFL and has been unable to retain the FA's it wanted.
                  This team seems to have a bright future as long as we are financially stable.
                  And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                    Well, here's hoping we make the playoffs this year because when Brady returns, it will be much more difficult.
                    I'm also hoping that by selling off a few games to Toronto we will have the financial resources to maintain our current team and improve upon it. In the FA era, Buffalo has really suffered by not having the financial resources to compete with the better teams in the NFL and has been unable to retain the FA's it wanted.
                    This team seems to have a bright future as long as we are financially stable.
                    Thats somewhat true, but thats more Ralph not opening his wallet tbh. I love Ralph, but he had been a cheap owner up until like 2 years ago. Guys get truckloads of dough in FA, if u want them, u gotta pay up. Sometimes its the right decision to pass tho.....I am kind of glad we're not like the Skins.
                    Last edited by Rob S; 09-22-2008, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I'm sure Buffalo is going to be this years bandwagon favorite.

I am on it!!!!!!!!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the Bills have one of the larger fan bases on this forum?

Rob S
                        SuperMcGee
                        SuperKevin
                        fischbowl
                        TheBuffaloBills
                        BufFan71
                        dunagan15
                        Wide Right
                        Bills2083

and you got me who loves the Bills and fully supports everything they do...except when they play the CHIEFS.

LOL
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          I am on it!!!!!!!!

you have been on for a while tho, so your allowed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            you have been on for a while tho, so your allowed!
                            WOOOO!!!

The Rams next week for the Bills. A trap game maybe, they should do fine though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              WOOOO!!!

The Rams next week for the Bills. A trap game maybe, they should do fine though.
                              Nah, I think the Raiders game was going to be the trap game if it was going to happen. Luckily the Bills pulled through

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• man 4-0 is gonna be pretty sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information