X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope we see more of Hardy or Steve Johnson

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• I don't think Denver is a head of us. Yes their offense is better, but their defense has given up like 40pts a game. I think we are the better team overall.
      2015 Bills Draft:

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
        I really don't think the fans totally understand the effects of being a small market city. Yes, TV revenue is divided equaly but the bigger centers are able to garner millions more in outside revenue. This can easily amount to a couple of hundred millions of $$$'s. Without this kind of revenue the small market teams simply cannot compete for the higher ranked FA's or afford to say extend and raise the pay of a player like Peters. It is now almost written in stone that Peters will move on when he becomes a FA. Unless Ralph can find this kind of revenue we will always have a very small window of opportunity to be a serious playoff contender.
        I find it very interesting that all the owners who are considered cheap in pro football own teams in small market communities. Is the owner just cheap or are they seriously limited by revenues, I think the latter is the case.
        Ralph would have a ton of money regardless, he's loaded. He can certainly afford it. Look at the money we have shelled out the past 2 years. I think we have just have to make prudent decisions and not blow massive contacts on obviously average players.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Fudging balls, Roscoe is out 4-6 weeks

He's coming off of one of his best game as a receiver. This seriously blows. Both of our top rookies are now in situations where they need to step up huge, and neither has looked that great so far.
          hopefully hardy will do it. Honestly, if we didnt have McKelvin it would be much worse because Roscoe's PR skills are still his main area of impact even tho he has improved greatly as a WR.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            hopefully hardy will do it. Honestly, if we didnt have McKelvin it would be much worse because Roscoe's PR skills are still his main area of impact even tho he has improved greatly as a WR.
            I love Roscoe, that little guy is awesome. This will hurt on those 3rd and 6 situations not having Roscoe crossing and not having a true Pass catching TE. Hopefully Hardy can step up and fill this need, I like Hardy a lot but Roscoe will be missed.

Comment

• Roscoe Parrish is a good player but honestly, aside from the TD last week, he's rarely used in the offense. This loss won't hurt us too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Roscoe Parrish is a good player but honestly, aside from the TD last week, he's rarely used in the offense. This loss won't hurt us too much.
                Over the course of a month (at least) you will defintiely see a small difference in the offense, but like you said, it will not be drastic by any means. It will give you rother receivers opportunities to show what they can do. I'm pullin' for ya Bills, beat the Pats (twice) for AFC East domination!!!
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Roscoe Parrish is a good player but honestly, aside from the TD last week, he's rarely used in the offense. This loss won't hurt us too much.
                  I've never been overly impressed with Roscoe the receiver, but he has gotten better and I'm definitely fretting over the fact that our receivers now after Evans and Reed have combined for 2 receptions in the NFL. Royal is too inconsistent and generally mediocre, Schouman has not looked good at all this year in games. At least Freddy and Marshawn can grab it out of the backfield, but this is not something that I can calmly assume wont hurt us much. I don't want any roadblocks, and this one can affect us in multiple aspects.

Comment

• We will see more of Hardy which is a good thing.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      We will see more of Hardy which is a good thing.
                      Agreed, Hardy is a nice big target for Trent. Should do fine.

Comment

• Edwards Rides Wave of Success
                        http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ds-cover_N.htm

I reccomend reading this. It's a great article.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Is a good thing? Should do fine? I'd be saying these things too if he'd actually looked good so far, but he hasn't. I'm not saying he can't/won't be good, I'm saying I'll be comfortable when I see it. If he was doing that good, being the "guy we've needed", then we'd probably see him lined up at WR more than Fred Jackson.
                          That said, he's not exactly taking over for Lee Evans. The dropoff shouldn't be huge and hopefully his size can be as much of a weapon as Roscoe's dynamicness. But he needs to be better than he has been.

Comment

• Did anyone, ANYONE look at my mock?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              Did anyone, ANYONE look at my mock?
                              I did and I commented on it. You happy now?

Comment

I did and I commented on it. You happy now?
                                I'm content

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information