Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's game against the Rams will determine whether or not Buffalo is the real deal this year. We need to come out and dominate the Rams on the road. We can't rely on another 4th quarter comeback

Comment

• If the Bills manage to get a home game in the playoffs this year, I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to go to the game. Who can I stay with?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        If the Bills manage to get a home game in the playoffs this year, I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to go to the game. Who can I stay with?
        You know you're always welcome on my blow up bed.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• wow.... we look like absolute crap

the way we are playing, this is not a playoff caliber team

Comment

• We need to learn how to play on the road. And for all 4 quarters

Comment

• I love this team in the 4th quarter. 1st quarter not so much.

Comment

• The Bills play to win the game in the 4th
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Absolutely great comeback I'm very impressed.

4-0!!!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I said this in the gameday thread but I'll say it here too.

Lee Evans is officially no longer the President of the JP Losman fan club. He's averaging 20+ yards a catch

Comment

• We literally pulled 31 points out of no where. Very good.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• We really needed to dominate the Rams to prove we are a contender and we didn't do that. Next weeks game with Arizona should be huge

Comment

• Schouman and Hardy are two weapons that really could be a lot of use to us. We saw some of that catch and run stuff from Schouman last year before he got hurt, and he has been pretty bad thus far, but with Barnes out (however longer he may be out), I'd love to see Schouman become something reliable out of his renewed H-back role.
                          We all know the story with Hardy. He found separation once all game and he was overthrown, and he wasn't able to use his size when he did have someone on him. Was he even targeted after the first?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Schouman and Hardy are two weapons that really could be a lot of use to us. We saw some of that catch and run stuff from Schouman last year before he got hurt, and he has been awful thus far, but with Barnes out (however longer he may be out), I'd love to see Schouman become something reliable out of his renewed H-back role.
                            We all know the story with Hardy. He found separation once all game and he was overthrown, and he wasn't able to use his size when he did have someone on him. Was he even targeted after the first?
                            The big issue is that Hardy is mainly a red zone threat and we don't get in the red zone very often, and when we do we seem to run the ball down people's throats. I love James Hardy but he'll likely be a bust as long as he stays in Buffalo.

Comment

• I heard a rumor that Tony Gonzalez could be traded to Buffalo before the deadline. I doubt it's credible and I really don't know what to think of it. Gonzalez is one of the best pass catching TEs of all time but he offers little to no run blocking. If we could make this happen for less than a 3rd round pick I'd be happy but anything more than a 3rd I'd say no deal.

Comment

• James Hardy isn't an NFL caliber receiver right now. He can't run routes and doesn't know how to use his body and get position on a DB. He is still a huge project.

The defense couldn't wrap up on SJax, but outside of that the pass defense wasn't too bad.

The offensive line was the worst its been all year, but got better in the fourth quarter when we were running the ball. I didn't really pay attention to Jason Peters after he went out, did he ever come back into the game?

I think that losing Roscoe hurt our passing game more than you guys were expecting it to earlier in this thread. Roscoe is good for a few short pickups a game and a couple first downs. Hardy doesn't give us that.

Beast Mode wins games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information