Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, all we need to do now is lock up Trent.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
      Yeah, all we need to do now is lock up Trent.
      As happy as I am with Trent's progression so far, I'm hesitant to lock him up long term as of right now. His arm is a tad weaker than I'd like

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        As happy as I am with Trent's progression so far, I'm hesitant to lock him up long term as of right now. His arm is a tad weaker than I'd like
        yeah, but the longer we wait, the higher the contract goes if he continues to improve.......it is a tough spot. I think, if he plays well all year and we make the playoffs, we should at least have some discussions.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          yeah, but the longer we wait, the higher the contract goes if he continues to improve.......it is a tough spot. I think, if he plays well all year and we make the playoffs, we should at least have some discussions.
          I agree.
          While Edwards might not have the strongest arm, he shows poise in the pocket. And you cant forget him being pretty clutch this season. He shows leadership too. Don't forget his accuracy. ;)

He can improve on his arm strength. If he has a great season this year, we should start contract talks...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I am pretty nervous for this game. Cards are legit (I think). If we play like we have the past 2 weeks, we will be in trouble. Hopefully we go out and make a statement, but I am 50/50 about us winning this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              I am pretty nervous for this game. Cards are legit (I think). If we play like we have the past 2 weeks, we will be in trouble. Hopefully we go out and make a statement, but I am 50/50 about us winning this one.
              Pretty much sums up exactly how I feel about the game

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Ill trade a weaker arm for better accuracy any day. Just look at what Drew Brees has done this season. Im not saying Trent is Brees and any way, but he throws a very accurate ball.

I really like the Bills chances in this game. The Cards are still the Cards. Ya they have a lot of athletes on offense but for the most part the Bills D has been solid when need be. Ko and Whitner will play well and we will get to the QB, Warner is about as mobile as a snail an escalator, so I expect to be hitting him all day. Lets ride this momentum train as long as we can...str8 into the playoffs.

Comment

• Here we go.....almost game time!

Comment

• Got my Mister Pizza ready, got a 24 pack of Blues, got some vinegar chips, going to be a great day I can see it now

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Holy ****, this can't be good. Trent down

Comment

• Looks like I'm pounding these beers faster than I originally anticipated

Comment

• I hope Edwards isn't hurt too badly but at least we have the best backup QB in the league in JP Losman

Comment

• Lee Evans is earning every penny of his big new contract

Comment

• Worst defensive outing of the season thus far. We can't stop anyone

Comment

• Wow, Kurt Warner is such a warrior.
                                [/sarcasm off]

I honestly cannot say that I remember the Bills blitzing in the 2nd quarter. No Blitz = No Pressure = Conversions for Arizona.

In the game vs. St.Louis, they weren't blitzing. They sucked. Then, they started blitzing, forcing stops, getting the ball back in the offense's hands. And we won.

I dont see why they're not blitzing.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information