Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I'm starting to get scared about our upcoming games with the Jets. If we play like this Favre will torch us

Comment

• gonna need another huge 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunagan15 View Post
        gonna need another huge 4th quarter.
        Won't happen. We might be down 21 at that point.

Comment

• So much for JP Losman earning that starting job back. 2 2nd half fumbles killed us

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            So much for JP Losman earning that starting job back. 2 2nd half fumbles killed us
            I blame the first fumble more on Marshawn. 2nd one was terrible, waited so long and just had it knocked away. Now he's just getting sacked immediately.

Comment

• Thank god we have the bye week to pull our heads out of our asses.

Comment

• Any new news on Trent? I know its a concussion, but I dont know the seriousness.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  Any new news on Trent? I know its a concussion, but I dont know the seriousness.
                  Well we have the bye week coming up so it'll be 2 weeks until he has to play. He should be fine by then

Comment

• god, we looked aweful

i wont be wearing my bills jersy for a few weeks now

Comment

• I knew it'd be a tough game on the road but I thought our defense would play a lot better than they did. I didn't get to watch the game but based on the ease they threw the ball you'd swear we played 5 yards off on every play

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I knew it'd be a tough game on the road but I thought our defense would play a lot better than they did. I didn't get to watch the game but based on the ease they threw the ball you'd swear we played 5 yards off on every play

We constantly rushed 4 players, and played 8 yards off the receivers.
                        Something doesn't seem right here...
                        Sometimes I really dont understand the coaching staff.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          On that note, why didn't we challenge the Royal fumble?

Comment

• I've come to the conclusion that the coaching staff didn't want us to go into the bye week over confident so they decided to keep us grounded by tanking this game

Comment

• this one got ugly, it seemed like the D just gave up

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                                We constantly rushed 4 players, and played 8 yards off the receivers.
                                Something doesn't seem right here...
                                ya, it wasn't a good game plan, Warner looks like an MVP when he isn't pressured, but if you blitz him and start to hit him he has outings like last week vs the Jets

you guys did end up blitzing quite a few times when we ran some delays at the beginning of the 4th

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information