This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    ya, it wasn't a good game plan, Warner looks like an MVP when he isn't pressured, but if you blitz him and start to hit him he has outings like last week vs the Jets

you guys did end up blitzing quite a few times when we ran some delays at the beginning of the 4th

That's what I was saying the whole game.
    Warner is not a very mobile QB. If you get pressure on him, he's most likely not going to scramble for a big gain. Make him stay in the pocket and force a bad decision. If you get no pressure on him, you allow for him to pick your defense apart. This is exactly what happened yesterday.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• The result was expected by me. Arizona was embarrassed by the Jets last week so you knew that they would be fired up against Buffalo at home.
      Buffalo is still in the learning stages and hasn't faced winning consistently on the road so we are going to fail every so often. It sure didn't help that Edwards got hurt.
      Anybody who thinks Arizona isn't a decent team especially at home is ridiculous. They like Buffalo have yet to learn how to play consistently on the road but at home they are a good football team and beating them wasn't going to be easy.
      I don't think the game plan beat us, I think the intensity of the Arizona players surprised the Buffalo players who simply are just learning what to expect on the road as a winning team. It is all new to them and is just something they need to learn.
      And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Tough loss. Bad coaching. No adjustments.

Still felt like if Edwards played the whole game it would be a different outcome but the Defense didn't show up which makes me a little worried.

Hopefully Edwards is back in time for the Chargers and we're fired up and ready to go against a pretty talented team.

Comment

• I'm really conflicted right now. I hate the Patriots but I am almost rooting for them to win against the Chargers this Sunday because I'd rather the Chargers continue to have this losing momentum going into our game. Let them keep second guessing themselves and feeling underconfident.

Comment

• Anyone else bored and not interested in the NFL this week since it's the bye week?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Anyone else bored and not interested in the NFL this week since it's the bye week?
              Eh, I still have to pick a team for Survivor.

2 years undefeated

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Anyone else bored and not interested in the NFL this week since it's the bye week?

yes.... but I have enough work to get me through it

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

The lack of interest in the NFL, yeah. But Sabres start up this weekend so it's balancing out in the homeland.

Comment

• Going to the game next week!!! Going to be doing some major tailgating before the game.

Comment

• yeah, i hate bye-weeks

thank god the AZ-Dal game was good, because i was bored of the NFL w/o the bills

Comment

• Man I wish the Chargers didn't look so dominant against the Patriots. I'm really worried about the game this Sunday. I'd hate to have a two game losing streak.

Comment

• Bills traded McCargo to the Colts. Its unknown what compensation is.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                            Bills traded McCargo to the Colts. Its unknown what compensation is.
                            Well that sucks. I realize he's #3 on the depth chart right now but I always liked McCargo. Waste of a 1st round pick.

Comment

• Trading up for him was complete nonsense.

I remember a specific AIM convo with you Kevin in which we were talking draft, seeing we traded up with the Bears, and then put on identical away messages saying "Watching Bills Draft Winston Justice".

Oh how we were wronged

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                Going to the game next week!!! Going to be doing some major tailgating before the game.
                                Your People aren't allowed at the Ralph.

:/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information