• Show
Clear All

• i dont know why ellis hasnt even been activated for any game
    he looked like a legit speed rusher in the pre-season

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      i dont know why ellis hasnt even been activated for any game
      he looked like a legit speed rusher in the pre-season

Chris Ellis was activated for the game against the Chargers. I remember seeing him on the sidelines.
      He just didn't play a single down.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Schobel is out for Sunday's game. Is Chris Ellis getting the start?
        I think Denney shifts sides and plays most of the downs. Copeland Bryan plays more than Ellis, I'm pretty sure it was Bryan who fell on the game sealing fumble.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3665128

3 year extension for Dick Jauron. I'll admit when we first hired the guy I was angry.

Comment

• man, tough loss to an inferior team

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
              man, tough loss to an inferior team
              Miami always plays us tough in Miami

We won't really be a "playoff" team until we learn how to win on the road.

Comment

• We need teams like Pittsburgh and New England to start losing because the only shot we have right now of winning a playoff game appears to be if we have home field advantage

Comment

• That was a sloppy, sloppy game.

I'm starting to think the RB rotation is hurting Lynch. He's obviously a guy that needs more than 13 touches and he starts to wear on opposing defenses as the game goes on but with the rotation he doesn't get into his groove which is why he isn't putting up the numbers we're accustomed to seeing.

Robert Royal hurts this team. I like Derek Schouman and Derek Fine but we really need a #1 TE this offseason.

Whether it's Jermaine Gresham or Chase Coffman in the Draft or Kellen Winslow and Ben Watson in F/A.

Comment

• its really sucks losing to the fins......horribly. Only thing worse is a loss to the Jets because I'm from the city, ugh.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I think my new sig represents my strongest sentiments

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Bring back the pro bowler. Or the orphan magician. Or anyone not named Ryan Neill.

Comment

• ^Yeah, that.
                          I remember they chose Neill over Schneck because Neill had potential at DE.
                          That turned out well

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I miss Jon Dorenbos.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I miss Jon Dorenbos.
                              Haha, remeber that segment he had on NFL Live or Espn? It was like 1 minute long, but he hammered out a few cool tricks.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                                Haha, remeber that segment he had on NFL Live or Espn? It was like 1 minute long, but he hammered out a few cool tricks.
                                Hah, wow I barely remember that, but yea he is my favorite long snapper of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information