Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dorenbos was great and Schneck was even better, but after last years ghastly performance, how could our front office not have the brains to replace Neill?



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Dorenbos was great and Schneck was even better, but after last years ghastly performance, how could our front office not have the brains to replace Neill?
      He has a photo of Marv Levy stuffing a dead hooker into the trunk of a Buick LeSabre

      Comment


      • O that's no rumor around these parts Kevin. Many around East Buffalo have seen that '98 LeSabre with this sign in the window:




        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Fisch, great sig.
          +rep for that, and being a West alum. The JV football team beat east 27-0, and Varsity won too. If they beat OP, the Blue Devils will play at the Ralph.


          Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            Fisch, great sig.
            +rep for that, and being a West alum. The JV football team beat east 27-0, and Varsity won too. If they beat OP, the Blue Devils will play at the Ralph.
            Very very nice, The Quakers are a hard win surely, I'll be rooting for my Devils



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • I think we are all deeply disappointed



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • I'm just angry at this point. Teetering on depressed with Whitner hurt.

                Comment


                • Something has to change. I dont know what it is, but we got to make some changes......quick.


                  Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                  Comment


                  • Trent Edwards will never gain my full support if he keeps having one COLOSSAL mistake a game. I'm starting to think we need a QB early in the draft

                    Comment


                    • I saw the replay of the Jets returning the int for a td (sorry to bring it up) but the hustle of Marshawn Lynch made me like him even more. His videos are hilarious and seeing that makes him one of my favorites now.

                      Sig by Hitman D.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        I saw the replay of the Jets returning the int for a td (sorry to bring it up) but the hustle of Marshawn Lynch made me like him even more. His videos are hilarious and seeing that makes him one of my favorites now.
                        He is currently my fav player in the NFL. Guy is awesome both on and off the field. His effort on the play gets noticed in my book.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Trent Edwards will never gain my full support if he keeps having one COLOSSAL mistake a game. I'm starting to think we need a QB early in the draft
                          dude.....the OL was utter garbage this weekend. How can u even say that. We are lucky had to composure to limit his mistakes. It seriously looked like the Texans and David Carr out there.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            dude.....the OL was utter garbage this weekend. How can u even say that. We are lucky had to composure to limit his mistakes. It seriously looked like the Texans and David Carr out there.

                            Our oline was supposed to be one of the best with the additions of Walker and Dockery. They look like **** right now.
                            We have the biggest line in the league, and we can't even convert on a friggen 4th and 1. Just lock on and start pushing. Honestly, what's so difficult about getting 1 yard?
                            So right now, we have no running game because they can't open up any holes for Lynch. Add that with the fact that they can't pass-block, and our offense is in shambles.


                            The season looked promising too...



                            Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                            Comment


                            • we need a C early in the draft or FA. No question about it. Melvin Fowler got unseated by Duke Preston (pathetic), both are below average. A center and a TE will go a long way to helping our "O". Trent isnt the problem right now.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                              Comment


                              • Well, right now, Trent sort of is the problem. You can't say he isn't when he's had two very bad games in a row and we've fallen from 5-1 to 5-3 in that time. Can you also blame our line and lack of receiver depth? Our defense that is incapable of forcing punts? Absolutely, but no letting Trent off the hook for these games.

                                Of course TE is still a need for us. Royal and Fine had good games Sunday but it's been said for a while that we need an upgrade and nothing has changed that.

                                Anyone that practices in full and can't start over The Duke is just, well, sub-Duke, and I can't think of much worse to say.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information