Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not saying I'm ready to give up on Trent but I'm starting to waiver on my thoughts of him being a long term solution. If somehow a big time QB we like should happen to drop to us i think we need to take him, similarly to the situation we did when we took Edwards.

Comment

• Plan B:

Comment

• I played little league baseball with Gibran Hamdan's little brother Busch Hamdan

Comment

• That's cool, I much enjoyed seeing Bush in garbage time last week for Boise. Hamdans make great backups.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I'm not saying I'm ready to give up on Trent but I'm starting to waiver on my thoughts of him being a long term solution. If somehow a big time QB we like should happen to drop to us i think we need to take him, similarly to the situation we did when we took Edwards.
            I am sorry but actually having the thought of "Giving up on Trent" should cross our minds. Despite his passed couple games, he was in the talks of a MVP year. For a young QB with a mediocre line and a solid (not amazing) WR core to be in the MVP race is insanely rare. Trent is going to have a few bumps in the road just like every QB.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• I thought of this question today.

If you were dieing and one of your last requests is to be buried in a Bills Jersey. Who would it be? I know some obvious ones are Kelly, Thomas and Bruce, but lets make it a player currently on the roster.

I would do Lynch, but if this question was posed to me 4 years back, my answer would have been McGahee. That would have been a terrible decision because we all know what happened with McGahee

But what jersey would you want to wear forever?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                I thought of this question today.

If you were dieing and one of your last requests is to be buried in a Bills Jersey. Who would it be? I know some obvious ones are Kelly, Thomas and Bruce, but lets make it a player currently on the roster.

I would do Lynch, but if this question was posed to me 4 years back, my answer would have been McGahee. That would have been a terrible decision because we all know what happened with McGahee

OJ Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  I thought of this question today.

I revert to a Sabres jersey. Early 90's blue, Dale Hawerchuk. Score!

For any Bill it would be hard to pass up Thurmy, though there are so many good options in Reed, Talley, CB Triple, Tasker, Gilchrist, Metzelaars (damn right), or, of course, the great Nate Odomes.
                  Current player, I'd probably opt Poz for Polish purposes, and the man is a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    I revert to a Sabres jersey. Early 90's blue, Dale Hawerchuk. Score!

For any Bill it would be hard to pass up Thurmy, though there are so many good options in Reed, Talley, CB Triple, Tasker, Gilchrist, Metzelaars (damn right), or, of course, the great Nate Odomes.
                    Current player, I'd probably opt Poz for Polish purposes, and the man is a beast.
                    Poz is a good one. But I am going to go with Trent. I just get a tingly feeling when he throws the ball

Comment

• Ashton Youboty is done for the year now that he's on IR.

We also signed Teddy Lehman. He's familiar with Dick Jauron's scheme from Dick's days in Detroit. Hopefully he stays healthy and is a solid OLB for us

Comment

• I've always liked Lehman. I think he can be more than a replacement

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          I've always liked Lehman. I think he can be more than a replacement
                          I hope he plays well and moves into our gaping hole at OLB

Comment

• I liked Lehman four years ago. Now my expectations are minimal.
                            Reggie Corner time, he and Fine are the rookie revolution for this team.

Comment

• Lehman will know Jauron's system, other than that he is very shaky at best. When you get beat out in Detroit, you have very little real talent.
                              And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                                Lehman will know Jauron's system, other than that he is very shaky at best. When you get beat out in Detroit, you have very little real talent.
                                Injuries had a lot to do with it but overall I agree. He has zero risk for us though and could end up paying huge dividends if he plays well

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information