Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters has been bad but Dockery is nothing short of average and Brad Butler was horrible when he was healthy. Langston Walker has been the only constant on our line.

Duke Preston and Kirk Chambers are solid as backups but because of Fowler's lack of talent and the injury to Butler and Whittle they've been asked to take bigger roles.

I'm totally open to spending our first two picks on the interior of our line and that's saying a lot because our DE position needs a huge talent infusion this offseason.

Duke Robinson-G Oklahoma
    Jon Luigs-C Arkansas
    Brandon Williams-DE Texas Tech or Willie VanDesteeg-DE Minnesota

or

Greg Hardy-DE Ole Miss
    Jon Luigs-C Arkansas
    Brandon Williams-DE Texas Tech or Willie VanDesteeg-DE Minnesota

Comment

• That being said I'm still optimistic of our chances but with our divisional record at 0-3 and the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins playing extremely good football our margin of error is pretty small right now.

We need to win our next 4 games against the Browns, 49ers, Chiefs and Dolphins to get back in the thick of things.

If we can do that we'll stand at 9-4 with the Jets, Broncos on the road and then against the Patriots in Week 17 in our building.

With the weather about to get horrible our running game needs to start pulling their weight. I'm looking at you OL.

Comment

• Lets Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• And Edwards comes out the same way he has the last few weeks

Comment

• I want more Gibran Hamdan

Comment

• there's the beast mode I've come to love
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• What would everyone think if we pursued Matt Cassell in FA? Trent Edwards has regressed to the point where he's starting to play his way out of Buffalo in my opinion. We likely have excellent scouting on the guy since he plays in the division and he'd be a better player than a rookie.

Comment

• will it be heartbreak again for the bills on monday night......phil dawson says yes, let see what we can do here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    What would everyone think if we pursued Matt Cassell in FA? Trent Edwards has regressed to the point where he's starting to play his way out of Buffalo in my opinion. We likely have excellent scouting on the guy since he plays in the division and he'd be a better player than a rookie.
                    your crazy if u think cassell is better than trent imo. and i think your crazy if u give up on trent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      your crazy if u think cassell is better than trent imo. and i think your crazy if u give up on trent.
                      Agreed and uhm agreed.

Comment

• Trents only in his 2nd season no reason to give up on him.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• and the season is pushed wide right.......god being a bills fan sucks balls

Comment

• Hurts but I've become so used to this type of stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              He's not really giving us any reason to not doubt him. He's been arguably the worst starting QB in the NFL the last 4 weeks. There comes a point where you have to start thinking about the future or else we'll end up in a situation like Chicago where the QB position is a mess for years. If we want to have any chance of making the playoffs we're going to have to fix this QB problem. Especially considering Marshawn won't be happy seeing 8 man fronts for the indefinate future

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                                Trents only in his 2nd season no reason to give up on him.
                                He's really shown no real signs of progression. In fact he's actually managed to regress during his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information