Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jesus chirst, Im still a little drunk from the game tonight. Really good game to see live. The first quarter was ******** with three interceptions, but the rest of the game wasn't so bad.

    This is the team that the Bills should be, feed the ******* rock to Marshawn all day long. He gets 30 touches and he gets us 170 yards, yeah, I'll take that over Edwards' **** passing. Lee Evans won't be too happy after this game though... he was invisible out there.

    It was really ******* annoying though after Edwards' first quarter all he did was check down. On more than one occasion he had Steve Johnson WIDE OPEN on the left side of the field but he checked down every time to Lynch. I'm not complaining because Lynch is money, but I'd take an easy 30 yard gain-walk in touchdown over a 6 yard check down.

    I swear to god standing on the left side of the field that kick looked good :(

    GO DEEP AT LEAST ONCE!!! Edwards' arm is weak... all hes got is a great release, but ****, captain checkdown? Marshawn had 10 ******* receptions...

    Just give the rock to Marshawn for the rest of the year, who gives a ****, let me man earn his incentive bonuses so hes happy and doesn't bail as soon as his contract expires... Maybe that was the line can gain some confidence off of Marshawn's beastliness and Edwards can get some better looks for Evans deep.

    I wasn't happy with Edwards getting that touchdown late, Marshawn deserved that score. I hope Edwards gave it to him. Lynch was in full out Beast Mode today because he actually saw a lot of touches today. He can handle 33 touches in my opinion. Maybe not every week, but when your passing attack is this bad... what the hell...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      He's really shown no real signs of progression. In fact he's actually managed to regress during his career.
      so has the OL. No QB would look good with the shoddy protection he has been getting. Granted some of the throws were terrible, but there arent better options then trent out there imo unless we draft one in the first round, which would be an utter wate imo.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

      Comment


      • ^Peters played a great game IMO. He was constantly making holes and getting to the second level.


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • There are a lot of holes to fill in the off season. QB is NOT one of them. I dont care, we are sticking with Trent.


          Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            There are a lot of holes to fill in the off season. QB is NOT one of them. I dont care, we are sticking with Trent.
            Remember that when we go 7-9 again in 2009

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Remember that when we go 7-9 again in 2009
              The only way we would go 7-9 in 2009 is if Trent truely is a bust. We can't label a young QB a bust before his first full season is over. Its not like he was a bust every game of the season. He was one of the biggest keys to victory the first 4 games of the season. During the off season, Trent will gain experience and come back a lot better after playing his first full season.

              Don't say this is the same thing we did with Losman. Did Losman led the Bills to a 4-0 start? No. Was he a possible candidate for MVP? No. Did he led the Bills to multiple comeback games? No. Did he have a QB rating like Trent in the beginning of the season? No.


              Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                The only way we would go 7-9 in 2009 is if Trent truely is a bust. We can't label a young QB a bust before his first full season is over. Its not like he was a bust every game of the season. He was one of the biggest keys to victory the first 4 games of the season. During the off season, Trent will gain experience and come back a lot better after playing his first full season.

                Don't say this is the same thing we did with Losman. Did Losman led the Bills to a 4-0 start? No. Was he a possible candidate for MVP? No. Did he led the Bills to multiple comeback games? No. Did he have a QB rating like Trent in the beginning of the season? No.
                In hindsight we went 4-0 against Seattle, St. Louis, Oakland and Jacksonville. Hardly an impressive list of victories.

                Comment


                • Face it, Edwards is going to be our QB next year and probably for the next decade. He's only in his second year and most rookie QB's can take 3 or even 4 years to develop. It took Eli 4 years to become solid so what's the rush on Edwards. Edwards isn't the problem, stopping a Rodgers from getting to him is. Rodgers ate up our OL till the 4th quarter when his lack of conditioning killed him. Our OC looked woeful as a pass blocker.
                  And proud of it!!!

                  Comment


                  • Duke Preston is woeful at everything. But Edwards had all kinds of time on most throws on Monday.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Duke Preston is woeful at everything. But Edwards had all kinds of time on most throws on Monday.
                      His 1st quarter monday was abysmal. There is no way to defend him there. To his credit tho.....he settled down nicely and almost led yet another game winning drive (altho Juaron's conservative approach ruined it). Monday was a bad game for trent and he did have time, I agree. However in the prvios few weeks, the time wasnt there. And as a QB, when u get accostomed to not having time, you automatically become less comfortable and it hurts your game greatly. Anyone willing to throw Trent to the trash heap is absolutely nuts imo. A lot of great QB's were worse than Trent in their second year in the league. We really need to unite behind this guy imo.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                      Comment


                      • We may need to unite behind him but we also need to start planning for life after Trent. If we don't draft a QB this year I think it will be a HUGE mistake.

                        Comment


                        • Right now, I dont really have an opinion on Edwards. I don't really think he's the future, but I still feel that he can be good.

                          Now, hypothetically speaking, let's say McNabb is released following this season. Do you think we should give him an offer?


                          Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Right now, I dont really have an opinion on Edwards. I don't really think he's the future, but I still feel that he can be good.

                            Now, hypothetically speaking, let's say McNabb is released following this season. Do you think we should give him an offer?
                            So he can look like an idiot for us when he plays for a tie? I don't think so.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              Right now, I dont really have an opinion on Edwards. I don't really think he's the future, but I still feel that he can be good.

                              Now, hypothetically speaking, let's say McNabb is released following this season. Do you think we should give him an offer?
                              We never get those type of players. I doubt he would even come here. What if he gets injured, what if he sucks, he is getting older which is not good for a pretty mobile QB. I wouldn't want to do it yet. Besides hasn't Edwards looked better in his first full season than Eli? IMO, yes.


                              Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                                We never get those type of players. I doubt he would even come here. What if he gets injured, what if he sucks, he is getting older which is not good for a pretty mobile QB. I wouldn't want to do it yet. Besides hasn't Edwards looked better in his first full season than Eli? IMO, yes.
                                He has completely collapsed when the pressure got on him all season. The only reason we started 4-0 was because of defense and special teams. Trent Edwards needs to improve his big game mentality for me to fully give him my support

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information