This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    If a guy like Nate Davis were to declare and be there in round 2 I'd jump all over it.

If not I'd wait to see if anyone wowed us in the 3rd round much like we did with Trent in the first place.
    Yes we do need a back up QB but to use a second round pick on one.... Idk about that.
    You dont think we should look more towards tight end or oline with early picks?

Comment

• I agree with McGee, I do have doubts regarding Edwards but I don't its necessary to draft a quarterback early this year

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I do want to say this though.

If Trent cant get it done against some of the defenses we are playing over the next couple of weeks, I will probably change my tune quick. I want to see some college football like scores get posted against the Chiefs and 49ers. There should be NO REASON the Bills should struggle against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
          I do want to say this though.

If Trent cant get it done against some of the defenses we are playing over the next couple of weeks, I will probably change my tune quick. I want to see some college football like scores get posted against the Chiefs and 49ers. There should be NO REASON the Bills should struggle against them.
          I don't know if we should have needed a 17 point rally to beat the Raiders or a 4th quarter comeback to beat the Rams either.

For all this Trent Edwards bashing I'm doing I will admit that most of his poor play is probably due to that nasty concussion he got. Concussions can affect a player for weeks.

Comment

I don't know if we should have needed a 17 point rally to beat the Raiders or a 4th quarter comeback to beat the Rams either.

For all this Trent Edwards bashing I'm doing I will admit that most of his poor play is probably due to that nasty concussion he got. Concussions can affect a player for weeks.
            I hope you're right. Besides I hate QB contreversies. Flutie Vs. Johnson, J.P. Vs. Holcomb, J.P. Vs. Trent. I hate them all. Just stick with one QB and stick with them for a good amount of time.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Holcomb vs. JP was the dumbest thing ever. Good god I hate Kelly Holcomb. It was even worse when he decided to show up on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                I hope you're right. Besides I hate QB contreversies. Flutie Vs. Johnson, J.P. Vs. Holcomb, J.P. Vs. Trent. I hate them all. Just stick with one QB and stick with them for a good amount of time.
                Rob Johnson omg ew

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Ugh Rob Johnson.....

I still cannot believe what we traded to get him from the Jags.

It makes me sick.

Comment

• Josh Reed should be back.

Resume the playoff talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Josh Reed should be back.

Resume the playoff talk.
                      I never thought I'd see the day where I looked forward to Josh Reed being in the lineup

Comment

• Question: What percent chance does Steve Johnson have at making a bigger impact for the Bills than Hardy for the next 5 years?

Coming into the season, I was really high on Johnson. Back then I said it was going to be a 28% chance. Now, I think he has a 55 % chance of having a better career than Hardy.

Your precentages?

Comment

Question: What percent chance does Steve Johnson have at making a bigger impact for the Bills than Hardy for the next 5 years?

Coming into the season, I was really high on Johnson. Back then I said it was going to be a 28% chance. Now, I think he has a 55 % chance of having a better career than Hardy.

Your precentages?
                          I think Steve Johnson will be more of our possession WR of the future, taking over the role Josh Reed fills right now while Hardy will be nothing more than a red zone threat much like Chris Henry is in Cincinnati.

Whoever is better depends on whether you value consistency or touchdowns more

Comment

I think Steve Johnson will be more of our possession WR of the future, taking over the role Josh Reed fills right now while Hardy will be nothing more than a red zone threat much like Chris Henry is in Cincinnati.

Whoever is better depends on whether you value consistency or touchdowns more
                            I need a percentage. Who will make a bigger impact for the Bills?

Comment

I need a percentage. Who will make a bigger impact for the Bills?
                              I can't really give a percentage because like I said their roles will be different. Johnson will move the chains but Hardy will score points. If I really was forced I'd take the easy way out and say 50%-50%

Comment

• For the Bills to win, Marshawn needs to go off and also you need points in the red zone.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information