X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leodis McKelvin is showing why he was a top pick today. One hell of a game

Comment

• Today's game is the first step for me accepting Trent Edwards. He's having a great game but it will take more than beating Kansas City for me to completely change my tune.

Comment

• Great overall performance for us today. This kind of blowout is what the Bills needed to get their confidence back after that long losing streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Great overall performance for us today. This kind of blowout is what the Bills needed to get their confidence back after that long losing streak.

I couldnt agree with you more about the game and Mckelvin The Cleveland game really was a morale killer coming off our division games. Its good to see the team is still focused. We could have easliy dropped this game like last week.

I was happy with the offensive play calling aswell. Establishing Marshawn early and giving it to him on 4 and goal from the 1 was great (why we didnt do that in the Miami game..... )

Also, Mckelvin was the player that made it happen today. He crushed the cheifs in that second quarter making three big plays.

Comment

• I don't think there's much to complain about this week

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              I don't think there's much to complain about this week
              Despite scoring 54 points, I was still disapointed....... JK, today was a good day.... A great day.

My McKelvin Jersey I bought at spring training is looking like a good choice!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                Despite scoring 54 points, I was still disapointed....... JK, today was a good day.... A great day.

My McKelvin Jersey I bought at spring training is looking like a good choice!
                What? 10 char

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  What? 10 char
                  Mini camp lol..... I am still in disbelief. Go Bills!

Comment

• great game today.....trent made me look good for defending him haha. Just realized we are about to hit the 100 pg. milestone.....good stuff men
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Great game and better yet, we'll be even better next year with Trent having another year under his belt.
                      And proud of it!!!

Comment

• anyone know when aaron is gonna get back.....we miss his pass rush greatly

Comment

• So, what I really want this weekend (other than a win of course) Is to see Leodis have another good game. I think we all kind of resigned ourselves to not having a stud CB in McKelvin after he wasnt starting from day 1. Well, he looked like a stud last week. If we have a great CB in Leodis that gives us a nice little boost because Greer is a tremendous nickel CB. Our secondary would be filthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            So, what I really want this weekend (other than a win of course) Is to see Leodis have another good game. I think we all kind of resigned ourselves to not having a stud CB in McKelvin after he wasnt starting from day 1. Well, he looked like a stud last week. If we have a great CB in Leodis that gives us a nice little boost because Greer is a tremendous nickel CB. Our secondary would be filthy.
                            I am very optimistic for McKelvin but I still can't help but remember how badly he got torched by the Dolphins earlier this year.

Comment

• he did indeed get absolutely abused that game.......lets hope he is coming into his own rather then having one lucky game

Comment

• Going from Troy to the NFL is a big transaction no matter how good you are. A mediocre WR in the NFL is more skillful than all the WRs he has had to cover in college. Leodis is getting better every game, and has become A LOT more confident this past few weeks. Early in the season, it looked like he wasn't trying, but now he has that swagger. He will be a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information