Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, looking forward to the bills-niners game. I think ive seen the bills play almost every game this season so itll be fun to see them play against my niners.
    I was going to go to this game too but with school and all i don't have the time for commuting to and from Buffalo (I live in Toronto). Might go to a game in Rogers centre some time though.

Anyways, heres hoping to a good solid game with no injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
      Hey guys, looking forward to the bills-niners game. I think ive seen the bills play almost every game this season so itll be fun to see them play against my niners.
      I was going to go to this game too but with school and all i don't have the time for commuting to and from Buffalo (I live in Toronto). Might go to a game in Rogers centre some time though.

Anyways, heres hoping to a good solid game with no injuries.
      agreed. thanks for dropping by. If u go to the game in toronto be sure to let us know how the atmosphere is.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Well I was supposed to go today but I got too drunk, fell asleep and now I'm watching it on TV

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• JP is in, this game is as good as done

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            JP is in, this game is as good as done
            Damn right it is. San Fran doesn't stand a chance!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Damn right it is. San Fran doesn't stand a chance!
              It's over *****, It's over!

Ride that all the way to the Super Bowl!

Comment

• Ugh is all I can say

Comment

• I dont understand this organization.
                  I really don't

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Ugh is all I can say
                    Yeah that about sums it all up

Comment

• It's getting to the point where I hope we just lose out now. I hate being that kind of fan but it's hard to think positively when we lose to San Francisco

Comment

• Did I read correctly that Leodis McKelvin was burned by Isaac Bruce of all people?

Comment

• yeah, he kinda slipped a lot tho and bruce, being a good route runner, could take advantage
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            yeah, he kinda slipped a lot tho and bruce, being a good route runner, could take advantage
                            Oh ok. I was about to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              yeah, he kinda slipped a lot tho and bruce, being a good route runner, could take advantage
                              McGee even slipped while covering Bruce.
                              Also, on the play that McKelvin slipped on...
                              Bruce lined up on the outside, and did a slant toward the middle. Then, he quickly turned around and ran to the pylon in the corner of the endzone. In the process of turning, McKelvin slipped and fell.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• The refs sucked

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information