• Show
Clear All

• Is it baseball season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      wow

im shocked

the coaches lost this game
      if a player doesnt question the playcalling in an interview tonight, ill be surprised

i wouldnt say that much....the playcalling did not help, but that was all losman. In that situation u need to know a sack is fine. DJ was going for the kill, not needed and stupid imo, but he has a right to assume that his QB will at least know to protect the ball.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• at some point Losman has to realize there is going to be backside pursuit, and he either needs to try and run, or throw it away
        anything but fumble the ball and lose us the game

on the bright side, did anyone else see Adam Sandler in the stands?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
          at some point Losman has to realize there is going to be backside pursuit, and he either needs to try and run, or throw it away
          anything but fumble the ball and lose us the game

on the bright side, did anyone else see Adam Sandler in the stands?
          Are you sure that was not JP in the stands, and Adam Sandler on the field? Because whoever played quarterback for us today looked extremely pedestrian...

;)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Man, I wonder whats going to happen to Duke Preston? The ref had some severe turf burn on his face. His nose skid the turf for a good yard.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• 0-5 in the division so far..

im seriously sick

Comment

• Goooooooo Bills!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, hope Marshawn does some legit stat-padding against the Denver D this week, if you guys stick it to Denver and the Chargers somehow get a win against Tampa Bay, week 17 is a winner take all in the AFC West with Denver at SD.

Fight on! Please?

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Goooooooo Bills!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, hope Marshawn does some legit stat-padding against the Denver D this week, if you guys stick it to Denver and the Chargers somehow get a win against Tampa Bay, week 17 is a winner take all in the AFC West with Denver at SD.

Fight on! Please?
                  Its funny because working in San Diego I've had at least 4 phone calls and like 10 people ask me in person if the Bills will beat Denver next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Its funny because working in San Diego I've had at least 4 phone calls and like 10 people ask me in person if the Bills will beat Denver next week.
                    and how do you respond? :D

Everyone in SD loves the Bills this week. I don't think seeing them get a win is really impossible; Denver's D-line is not good, so teams can run and QBs can get pockets. That's the kind of scenario that the phrase "Any Given Sunday" was made for.

Oh well. Crossing my fingers for you guys...and of course for the Bolts to knock off TB. Pretty crazy that we can go from 4-8 to alive in week 16.

Comment

• Completed Trades:

Philadelphia Eagles get:

OT Jason Peters

Buffalo Bills get:

1st Round Pick (17th ovr)

Peters has not been playing up to his Pro Bowl standards this year, and it is no secret that he wanted out of Western New York

--------------------------------------------

Buffalo Bills get:

1st Round Pick (14 ovr)
                      DE Mark Anderson

Chicago Bears get:

1st Round Pick (12 ovr)

By trading down two spots, we also fulfilled a need for a DE. In Aaron Schobel's absence, we truly lacked a solid pass rusher, a role that will now belong to Anderson.

-----------------------------------------------

Buffalo Bills get:

G Charlie Johnson
                      5th Round Pick

Indianapolis Colts get:

DT John McCargo

McCargo has been a true bust since we drafted him with the 26th overall pick in 2006. For him we get Charlie Johnson, a very versatile lineman from the Colts, who we believe has the potential to be a solid starter

-------------------------------------------------

Buffalo Bills get:

1st Round Pick (31 ovr)
                      2nd Round Pick (46 ovr)

New York Giants get:

1st Round Pick (14 ovr)

By trading down, we got more picks to satisfy our needs. We already had the 17th overall selection as well, so we managed to still have two first round picks and now two second round picks.

---------------------------------------------

DRAFT

1a) Eben Britton, OT, Arizona

1b) James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State

2a) Mike Mickens, CB, Cincinnati

2b) Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri

3) Edwin Williams, C, Maryland

__________________________________________________ ____

How we'd finish it:

4) Kraig Urbik, G, Wisconsin

5a) Pat White, WR, West Virginia

5b) Brian Toal, OLB, Boston College

6) Al Afalava, S, Oregon State

7) Dan Gronkowski, TE, Maryland

Last edited by fischbowl; 12-15-2008, 04:02 PM.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Needs Drew Willy.

Really like McCargo trade, Johnson and a 5th is great return.

Dig the TE picks. Williams and Pat White are nice.

Anderson has gotten a lot less effective since entering the league, but it's a good mock. Between him and Ellis, someone would have to provide a spark. Hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Goooooooo Bills!!!!!!!!!

Fight on! Please?
                          Sorry Bills fans, no disrespect, but I must request you lose on Sunday. Or I will ban you.

Regards,
                          CutlerChris

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                            Sorry Bills fans, no disrespect, but I must request you lose on Sunday. Or I will ban you.

Regards,
                            CutlerChris

CC, I probably have a better chance of winning the mega millions than I do being banned.

And no, this does not mean that you can ban me if the Bills somehow go against all odds and win. ;)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Knowing the Bills, we will probably win the last 2 meaningless games.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• I don't know, we tend to always lose at the end of the year.
                                We're definitely not going to beat the Patriots, that's just obvious. I'm positive that a feel-good win is impossible after the Jets game. And it's the Patriots. We'll probably find a way to beat Denver, just because the Jauron Bills have 7-9 written all over them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information