Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Chris Brown, the Bills aren't ruling out starting Hamdan on Sunday.
    IMO, this is good news. I never want to see JP throw another football in Buffalo. Unless of course he's on another team :)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      According to Chris Brown, the Bills aren't ruling out starting Hamdan on Sunday.
      IMO, this is good news. I never want to see JP throw another football in Buffalo. Unless of course he's on another team :)
      Hamdan of NFL Europe ? Whoa, that's awesome. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Yes, it is.
        I'd love to see Hamdan play. At the very least, this hopefully means that he'll come in when our starter inevitably struggles/makes an ass out of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
          Yup, you are correct.
          He will be the next Kurt Warner ;)

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Jason Peters named to the Pro Bowl, lolz

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Jason Peters named to the Pro Bowl, lolz
              The Pro Bowl is officially worse than the MLB All Star Game now

Comment

• Peters has been pretty sweet after the first 4 or 5 weeks.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Pretty sweet at allowing sack-fumbles.

Comment

• Peters going to the pro bowl makes me cry because it's only adding fuel to his demands. Hopefully it increases his trade value though

Comment

• I really want to see Hamden start. I want to see him play against a starting defense. I really want to know how he is.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        Sorry Bills fans, no disrespect, but I must request you lose on Sunday. Or I will ban you.

Regards,
                        CutlerChris
                        I accept this ruling humbly, yet sneakily pray for rebellion.

Comment

• Per text:
                          Gibran Hamdan to start on Sunday if Edwards is not ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Per text:
                            Gibran Hamdan to start on Sunday if Edwards is not ready to go.
                            Sweet, Sunday at McFadden's is sure to be fun now

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• We signed Jonathan Scott. There was a time in 05 when he was who I wanted us to draft more than anybody else in the 2006 draft. So this pretty much means he's having a career resurrection here. Just like Teddy Lehman.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                We signed Jonathan Scott. There was a time in 05 when he was who I wanted us to draft more than anybody else in the 2006 draft. So this pretty much means he's having a career resurrection here. Just like Teddy Lehman.
                                He couldn't win a starting job in Detroit and lost out as a backup. Nothing special here.
                                And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information