This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
    He couldn't win a starting job in Detroit and lost out as a backup. Nothing special here.
    Ummm... yeah. I wasn't being serious in any way. Except that I did like him 3 years ago.

Bills gonna win today! Freddy Jackson style.

Comment

• Sorry Bills fans, I like you and everything, but we are going to annihilate you today in order to avoid one of the biggest collapses in NFL history of being 3 games up with 3 games to go and losing.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        Sorry Bills fans, I like you and everything, but we are going to annihilate you today in order to avoid one of the biggest collapses in NFL history of being 3 games up with 3 games to go and losing.
        We are going to beat you today thus setting up the biggest game of the year next week between you and the Chargers. It will be football's equivalent to a stell cage loser leaves town match.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          We are going to beat you today thus setting up the biggest game of the year next week between you and the Chargers. It will be football's equivalent to a stell cage loser leaves town match.
          No, because we will lose by at least 3 scores in that situation.

Comment

• Just be glad Trent's groin healed enough and you don't have to face Hamdan. Collapse completion would be imminent.

Comment

• I have recieved like 18 text messages from my Chargers fan friends giving me random updates about the game

Comment

• Your welcome C.C.S.D

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• wow, i never expected us to win that game after the way it started

Comment

• You're all ******* banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Bills gonna win today! Freddy Jackson style.
                      Now that's damn good style.

Comment

• Man this team always finds a way to finish the season 7-9 or 8-8.

I actually think our offense is good for next year with the exception of a player or two on the OL. I think we have quality players at all the offensive skill positions right now. We really need to fix things up on defense though. Our secondary has been getting shredded week after week now. I'll have my new mock idea up soon

Comment

• if Steve Johnson continues to work hard, he will be our 2/3 wr next season.
                          I think our offense will be fine, they arent doing TOO bad this year.... maybe a real T.E and a center

defense desperatly needs schobel back... then they need to draft a playmaker at DE, Selvie or Orakpo
                          also, they need to make another FA signing in leroy Hill at OLB

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                            if Steve Johnson continues to work hard, he will be our 2/3 wr next season.
                            I think our offense will be fine, they arent doing TOO bad this year.... maybe a real T.E and a center

defense desperatly needs schobel back... then they need to draft a playmaker at DE, Selvie or Orakpo
                            also, they need to make another FA signing in leroy Hill at OLB
                            I think our offense is fine with Robert Royal/Schouman/Fine at TE for now.

Honestly I'm thinking we should go with Taylor Mays with our first round pick. I've noticed that teams have been throwing deep over the middle against us with regularity and it's because we don't have an athletic centerfielder kind of safety back there. I think adding Mays to our defense will keep teams from trying to go deep against us and do to our defense what LaRon Landry is doing for Washington.

Comment

• What good pass-rushing DEs would be available in the 2nd round?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                                What good pass-rushing DEs would be available in the 2nd round?
                                Connor Barwin comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information